Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old August 25th, 2012, 02:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Valhalla Reborn (Book 3 in LBV)

Greetings, one and all! The time has finally come to bring my drawn out trilogy to a close! But first, a little recap.
Spoiler Alert!

And that brings us to the third and final book in the Last Battle of Valhalla Series, Valhalla Reborn!
Note: Do not let the title confuse you. There is another Valhalla Reborn (1st edition) but that is not related to this. Part of the plot for this book is based off of it, that is all.
Now, before we begin, you should know something about me. I am a Christian, and I like to occasionally incorporate random 'points' into my writing. Oddly enough, this usually results in Christian points. I thought you should know that, for reasons that probably you could describe best. Just remember, you are always free to read something else.
So, on that note, let us begin, Valhalla Reborn!
WARNING: The plot may be mildly confusing. Things won't be explained fully until part three, so bare with me here.
Spoiler Alert!

And yes, the first few chapters are rather lengthy.

Last edited by TGRF; April 16th, 2013 at 02:25 AM.
Old August 26th, 2012, 02:40 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Valhalla Reborn (Book 3 in LBV)

Looks awesome so far.
Old August 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great! Now onto chapter two.
(jump alert)
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM

Um... readers? You out there?
Old August 30th, 2012, 06:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just spotted this thread this very moment. Gonna dive in post haste! Been waiting and watching for your next installment. Maybe send out a mass PM to those who have expressed interest in your work before?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool stuff man!
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:27 PM

Ah, there is interest in this! I was beginning to wonder about that. I shall recommence posting soon.
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:37 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow Ne-Gok-Sa's up to his mindshackle business again... hmmm... wasn't there a custom figure of a Ne-Gok-Sa with a nagrub on his arm? Whose was that? Was it yours TGRF? Btw check the Quest thread please, just finished reading it and I had one last question.

NM about the Ne-Gok-Sa question I found him.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:56 PM

Yes, I made that custom. I'm still working on his card though. I intend on updating that thread sometime.
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:06 PM
the above

Do you actually have the figure or was it just photoshopped?

More? (Lol I sound like Son of Arathon...)

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:06 PM

Spoiler Alert!

The marro are coming...
Something you should note: since this is really a combination of three books, this is likely to be the longest book of the trilogy. Right now, it is average length, but knowing me, there may be some impromptu additions.
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Do you actually have the figure or was it just photoshopped?
Photoshopped. My collection is a bit too small to sacrifice my guys, plus I don't have any custom making supplies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction