Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 11th, 2011, 03:01 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Spider-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Never too late to help, Mr. Wooks!

Have you considered playtesting?
I would love to playtest, but I don't have a lot of experience on playtesting. Is it better as me vs. someone else, or just me testing on my own? Cause if I can do it alone I'd be perfectly happy to sign up. I'll go and find quozl for that.
I just play with myself.

(Man, I really need that :tcgkln: smiley right now... )

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just you is fine. That's what most of us do.
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Never too late to help, Mr. Wooks!

Have you considered playtesting?
I would love to playtest, but I don't have a lot of experience on playtesting. Is it better as me vs. someone else, or just me testing on my own? Cause if I can do it alone I'd be perfectly happy to sign up. I'll go and find quozl for that.
The best way to gain experience is to experience something you have not frequently experienced. Seriously though, you don't learn how to ride a bike by watching others, not entirely anyways. At some point, you have to jump on and be willing to scrape your knees a bit. And you know, we need good people like you to test, and we want you to be a part of our ever expanding community, so we are gonna help you along the way in any way we can, because it doesn't just benefit you, but it benefits C3G as well.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This thread needs C3G in it's title.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of (C3G) Spider-Man

Done.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:38 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Book of Spider-Man

Too bad there are no figures for this spider man.

I think he would rock.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Man-Spider = Awesome
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:15 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Man-Spider = Awesome
I've been watching the cartoon show again. He was always one of my faves.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This figure was a blast to play with.

I especially like the name "Web Slinger". It works on at least two levels.
1: That is the iconic name for it.
2: You're "slinging" figures around.

This Spidey is evasive and tricky and just the right amount of annoying - love it.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Good to hear.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

This Spidey is evasive and tricky and just the right amount of annoying - love it.
Yeah ask dok about that.

(Awesome when C3G Spider-Man single-handily takes out C3G Silver Surfer, Superman II, and Satanus with one, one, and two wounds respectively beforehand.)
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post

Yeah ask dok about that.

(Awesome when C3G Spider-Man single-handily takes out C3G Silver Surfer, Superman II, and Satanus with one, one, and two wounds respectively beforehand.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library