Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Typhon2222's Battle Reports

Last night's game, played on Galaxian.

My worthy adversary wanted to try Zombies for his first time.

His army:
x8 Zombies

My army:
x2 Stingers
x4 Drones
Hive

The game ended quite unexpectedly when his Zombies, in an act of desperation, decided to swarm my Hive and use their Zombie Onslaught Special attack. They rolled their six attack dice – and got six skulls.

I rolled my two defense — and got two blanks.

Dead Hive. Fell to the Zombies in one attack.

What were the odds of that roll? 1 in 576?
Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:59 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Typhon2222's Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Close. 1 in ~587.7 if I did it right. (Edit: Which I didn't.)

Why were his Zombies that close to your Hive?

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; February 3rd, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Close. 1 in ~587.7 if I did it right.

It seemed practically every turn I would kill two of his Zombies, and on his turn, he would kill one of my figures and gain a Zombie back. Total war of attrition — but in that war, his Zombies, six of them moving forward per turn, shambled inexorably closer and closer to my SZ. It really did feel like Zombie Apocalypse, with this sense of dread horror as they come on and on and on....

Last edited by Typhon2222; February 3rd, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:13 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It seemed practically every turn I would kill two of his Zombies, and on his turn, he would kill one of my figures and gain a Zombie back. Total war of attrition — but in that war, his Zombies, moving six per turn, shambled inexorably closer and closer to my SZ. It really did feel like Zombie Apocalypse, with this sense of dread horror as they come on and on and on....
Well, except for the fact that you were playing a whole bunch of freaky alien things... Zombies vs Aliens!

Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well, except for the fact that you were playing a whole bunch of freaky alien things... Zombies vs Aliens!
Marro are people, too!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It seemed practically every turn I would kill two of his Zombies, and on his turn, he would kill one of my figures and gain a Zombie back. Total war of attrition — but in that war, his Zombies, moving six per turn, shambled inexorably closer and closer to my SZ. It really did feel like Zombie Apocalypse, with this sense of dread horror as they come on and on and on....
Sounds like a new movie...hmm let's put Harrison Ford in it too...oh and the new James Bond guy. It can't go wrong with those two guys in the movie right.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

All-skulls on 6 dice is a 1-in-64 shot; missing completely on 2 defense dice happens 4 of 9 times. Multiply together and you get 1 in 144.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
All-skulls on 6 dice is a 1-in-64 shot; missing completely on 2 defense dice happens 4 of 9 times. Multiply together and you get 1 in 144.
Ah, I see what I did wrong. Dok's right, I guess it's more likely than I thought.

Old February 3rd, 2012, 05:18 PM

Harumph. Yet again, my parade of exceptional unlikeliness has been rained on by stupid factual numbers.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Harumph. Yet again, my parade of exceptional unlikeliness has been rained on by stupid factual numbers.
1 in 144 is still a low likelihood.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yes but rolling two blanks, happens 1-in-36x.

EDIT: So if I did this right and you multiply those two together...you get a whooping total of once every 2304 times.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:40 PM

Edit: Whoops...counted wrong. It's 4/9 chance of completely wiffing.

Creator of Nowdays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports