Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 17th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Van Nessing

Wow Dalu. You did a great job on this book. Lots of info.

I am so happy that you guys dig Van Nessing. Having a great design named after the greatest Heroscaper of all time is a good thing.

This one's for you Craig Van Ness.
Old September 17th, 2011, 02:39 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Of the three released this time, I'm going to go ahead and say it...

THIS GUY IS AWASOME-SAUCE!!!11!!1

As for him being named after the great , I completely think it was a perfect name.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 17th, 2011, 05:49 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty neat how Holy Relic, while great as a counter to Cyprien and his oh so overdrafted friends Sudema and the Shades, actually makes an opponent's Marcu even better!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:31 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Pretty neat how Holy Relic, while great as a counter to Cyprien and his oh so overdrafted friends Sudema and the Shades, actually makes an opponent's Marcu even better!
I always wondered why Marcu backstabbed on a 17+ instead of a 4-, but maybe it was for this exact reason!
Old October 13th, 2011, 02:16 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just realized that Shades of Bleakwoode will never be able to Soul Devour Van Nessing. That is really awesome.

Last edited by Tiranx; October 13th, 2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old October 13th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
I always wondered why Marcu backstabbed on a 17+ instead of a 4-, but maybe it was for this exact reason!
It's because he gets so ticked at Van Nessing for having that Holy Relic that he just gets into a hate frenzy.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old October 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Witnessed this guy against my Zombie Horde. He eventually fell, but that Holy Relic is nasty. This guys is just a cool character in general, and I definitely think he is a success story.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

FAQ to be added to the OP:

Q: What happens when Van Nessing's Holy Relic affects an opponent's Unead 20-sided die roll of 1, 2 or 3? Does the result become -2, -1, and 0 respectively?
A: No. The minimum result is 1.

Old November 9th, 2011, 04:17 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
FAQ to be added to the OP:

Q: What happens when Van Nessing's Holy Relic affects an opponent's Unead 20-sided die roll of 1, 2 or 3? Does the result become -2, -1, and 0 respectively?
A: No. The minimum result is 1.
Done.
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:47 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I played Van Nessing with a Werewolf Lord in Chaos in the Catacombs- this is their niche.

Hero play is prevalent, so the Werewolf Lord gets to lycanthropize his fair share. And between Moon Frenzy and Divine Mission you'll be getting more activations in than most opposing heroes.

They counter Cyprien. Cyprien is the defining figure of Chaos in the Catacombs. He'll be in most games. Gladiatrons will most likely be around to tie him down, and Van Nessing/Werewolf Lord can finish the job.

Moon Frenzying an opponent's figure and dropping their treasure is a one-turn victory. I bit my opponent's Nicholas Esenwein, and the following turn I dropped all 3 treasure he had and then overextended him into engagement with a neutral monster.

The next time you try Chaos in the Catacombs, try the Van Nessing Werewolf Lord tag team. The scenario really lets the pair come alive.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:52 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks Sir Dendrik, glad you enjoyed him...I'll have to try him in the Catacombs soon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 21st, 2011, 01:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I always found Moriko to be a great unit in that game, much like Cyprien. Now we have three major players. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs