Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:08 PM

cavebehr has disabled reputation
Re: Unit Biology: A Theory of Why Who looks like What.

These are great, I was just pondering adding to the marro race that most of the special abilities seems that they have developed mental strengths. That said I would further ponder that the marro warriors must all water clone at the same time instead of attacking because it takes a complete mental mind link.

The same for the teleportation TBR just thinks himself there and he is there. These species seem to not all have fully formed mouths so it would support a strong case for telepathy in small or great amounts being diffent based on each ones personalities, whether they are a Unique individual or a common set.

Just a pondering.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 12:33 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

This is a great thread! Please keep it up X Marker! plus rep!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:10 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

+ Rep for sure. Keep it up.

I personally agree with X marker. Braxas is a cave/mountain dweller. I mean look at those ram's horns.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old October 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a possibility of seeing Sujoah's Unit Biology, or perhaps some of the Lava Resistant characters (as to why they are so)?

To duplicate most others comments, kudos on a very nice job, and I look forward to the next installment.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 3rd, 2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: This has the same excitement for me as waiting for the next Scaper of the Week interviews!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 07:22 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Is there a possibility of seeing Sujoah's Unit Biology, or perhaps some of the Lava Resistant characters (as to why they are so)?
I was planning on doing Orcs next, but Sujoah seems like a popular choice. So Ill get started and hope it takes less than a week to write up!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sujoah is an interesting case. According to the bio it was just a normal bug and was transformed presumably by magic apparently associated with a WellSpring and an amulet in conjunction with mystic runes and ancient knowledge.
Any characteristics could have been altered/caused by magic.
From the bio
“Sujoah, do you think we are the first to ever be down here?” The priestess poses the question to the tiny burrfly buzzing about her head.

Burrflies are aggressive little jungle bugs with painful stings, they are considered pests to most Ticallian kyrie, but this one is a friend. The priestess once set out sweets for the little guy, and it has been her odd companion ever since.

I believe the priestess becomes Aquilla. One of the cooler bios, check it out in the Books. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=19534

Looking forward to more The X-Marker

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Quote:
I was planning on doing Orcs next, but Sujoah seems like a popular choice. So Ill get started and hope it takes less than a week to write up!
Hey man, do these things as the bug (no pun intended) hits you.

If you want to do Orcs, then by all means, do Orcs. This is your pet project and you should do the units as the mood hits you and in whatever order you feel. Sujoah was just a suggestion because I was curious was all.

But I love me some Orcs, too, so bring 'em on!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 3rd, 2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Besides, Orcs are in my NHSD army this year ;)
Old October 3rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
But I love me some Orcs, too, so bring 'em on!
Hmmm... Perhaps orcs like Grimnak, Nerak, Ornak, Tornak, and the Swog Riders exude pheromones of some sort that inspire bloodlust and testosterone flow in battle, making the Blades, Arrows, and Heavies fight harder, and all together more vicious...
Old October 4th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry the SotW's are behind rym, got tied down with college work. Will get to them asap.

MegaSilver, hijackingly.
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:31 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Dude...I want ORCIES!!! Sujoh already is explained...magic.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old October 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I know, I want orcs too.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Orcses!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion