Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 28th, 2021, 01:18 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio NHSD 10/23 - Monster Mayhem!

put me down as a maybe. I will check on some things.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 28th, 2021, 02:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Note on the format: Your army MAY contain more than 9 small and medium figures but you can only field 9. So if you have 10 small or medium figures in your army, you MUST sit 1 of them, even if you are under the 16 figure limit. You CANNOT have more than 275pts worth of small or medium figures, even if you sit enough figures to where the fielded point total is less than or equal to 275pts.

If you have more than 24hexes worth of figures in your army, please bring whatever extra hexes worth of land tiles (preferably X amount of 1-hex grass, where X equals your additional hexes over 24) with you to add to your start zones. Added tiles must be connected to at least LAND tile’s side in the original start zone, but cannot create new spacing (if the closest start zone space is 8 move from a glyph, added tiles cannot be 7 move from the same glyph, etc.).

Last edited by Sheep; September 30th, 2021 at 04:44 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 11:56 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would someone be able to bring October and/or Wyrmwalk?

We’re at 6 maps right now with a potential 12 players already, so I’d like to have a couple extra maps prepared. If you bring them we could wait to build them until we see if they’ll be needed for sure.

Last edited by Sheep; October 2nd, 2021 at 01:02 PM.
Old October 6th, 2021, 01:55 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tiamat is coming with me from Michigan.

Muskie is now an In!!

Old October 6th, 2021, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Tiamat is coming with me from Michigan.

Muskie is now an In!!
Glad to hear it! Excited to have you both!
Old October 11th, 2021, 12:41 PM

Are all 5 treasures on each board? or is there a preset 2 for the board? Also, does "on a glyph" also mean carrying a glyph? We don't use treasure glyphs very often.

Old October 11th, 2021, 12:52 PM

I have wyrmwalk built and can bring it if needed. Just let me know the week before. Tiamat and I will be there around 11:00 to help set up and stuff.

Old October 11th, 2021, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Are all 5 treasures on each board? or is there a preset 2 for the board? Also, does "on a glyph" also mean carrying a glyph? We don't use treasure glyphs very often.
Any maps that require Treasure Glyphs will have the 5 glyphs in a face down pile next to the board. Before the game, you and your opponent will randomly pick 2 of them (1 each or however you want to do it) and place them face down on the corresponding spots on the board.

Quote:
I have wyrmwalk built and can bring it if needed. Just let me know the week before. Tiamat and I will be there around 11:00 to help set up and stuff.
That’s perfect! If it’s easier to travel with it unbuilt we’ll have time to build it again there. No worries. Just whatever is most convenient for you.

I just need a volunteer to bring October now (1 RotV, 1 Marvel). Again, we can build at the store if that makes it easier to travel with the terrain.

I plan on having 4 out of the 6 maps I’m building built Friday night, so my team will just be building 2 maps Saturday morning and helping with any others we need to.
Old October 12th, 2021, 03:16 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Only if I can hitch a ride and my schedule allows it. Sadly most of us in Dayton are not going.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 12th, 2021, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Only if I can hitch a ride and my schedule allows it. Sadly most of us in Dayton are not going.
I know @lefton4ya said he might come…
Old October 16th, 2021, 11:33 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

So Cole and I are definitely coming and he (Cole) says his friend Ian is also coming, with one more possible.
GW
Old October 18th, 2021, 03:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

LoveElemental and I are both coming.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day