Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 21st, 2021, 05:31 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Missouri NHSD 2021: Do the Krug

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast_shark View Post
I am looking to borrow one squad of Shaolin Monks for this event. Can somebody hook me up?
I got you covered.
Old September 21st, 2021, 05:46 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
I am looking to borrow one squad of Shaolin Monks for this event. Can somebody hook me up?
I got you covered.
Sick! Thanks Captain)
Old September 22nd, 2021, 10:50 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I got you covered.
Sick! Thanks Captain)
Of course; happy to help! I've also got a proxy Master Woo thats a repaint of a different Shaolin monk sculpt if you're interested in running him with them.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Does anyone have say 8(ish) Dumutefs a fellow could borrow for this event? Asking for a friend….
I've actually got 5 Dumutefs that I'd be happy to bring if you'd like to use them.
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Does anyone have say 8(ish) Dumutefs a fellow could borrow for this event? Asking for a friend….
I've actually got 5 Dumutefs that I'd be happy to bring if you'd like to use them.
I appreciate the offer but I’m going to pass on the 16 Dumutef army, well at least for this tournament…

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old October 16th, 2021, 07:20 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll be there!
Old October 16th, 2021, 10:57 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Thanks to Evantage and congrats on the tourney win! I went 3-1 with a lite version of my Scapecon Championship build: Heavies x2, Ornak, Nerak, Marcu, Warden 816. Was a lot of fun getting some games in.
Old October 25th, 2021, 10:20 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

Here is a youtube video of my first round for your eyeballs and eardrums. The other 3 rounds are coming very soon)
Old October 26th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Here is a youtube playlist of all 4 of my rounds of "Do the Krug!" I hope you all enjoy)
Old August 7th, 2022, 10:12 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Is there a 2022 one coming?

Any other midMissouri players out there?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 7th, 2022, 10:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I sure hope so @Evantage

I’m close enough to make the drive and I’ve got some family I could bring too

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Is there a 2022 one coming?

Any other midMissouri players out there?
Yes, there will be a NHSD tournament again this year. We have a date selected and the venue locked down, I'll be updating the OP with details in the next day or two.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day