Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 17th, 2021, 01:19 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Missouri NHSD 2023: Do the Krug

5th Annual Do the Krug
National Heroscape Day and Tournament

Details
When:
Saturday October 21st, 2023
Games start at 12:30 pm, play will be 4 or 5 rounds depending on number of attendees. Tourney completed at or before 6 pm.

Where:
Valhalla's Gate
2525 Bernadette Dr.
Columbia, MO 65203

The Gate bought new gaming tables in 2019 and requires all drinks to be in resealable containers in the play area. Entry fee is required to use the space.

Entry Fee: $5 paid to game store.

Prizes:
I'll be providing trophies for the first and second place finishers. Please bring a $5 prize for the prize table and selections will be made based on final record. If you'd rather just pay an extra $5 rather that bring something, let me know and I'll bring something to the prize table for you. No requirement that prizes be Scape related.

Tournament Format:
Reverse the Whip: Every other round you will use your opponents army. Championship round will be with your army. Point Limit 450 - Figure Limit 17, Classic Scape Only, No Marvel.
Approximately half of the attendees each year use armies I provide from a draft pool. PM me if you would like to see a list of the army pool to get a feel for the power level of the local meta. Previous Winning armies: Knights x2, Alistair, 4th x2; Heavies x2, Tornak, Sonlen; Arrow Gruts x3, Swog x2, Krug.

Event will be run through heroscape.org. If you have never participated in a tournament run through this software, you will need to create account on the website and login. Once logged in you can register for the tournament by following this link or selecting the tourney from the upcoming tournaments list on the tournament tab. You can register prior to submitting your army, and all army submissions are hidden until the event begins. Message me if you are having any trouble registering or submitting your army. Please be sure to register and submit prior to 12:30, preferably before even arriving at the game store.

Maps:
Two Copies of Each Map Will Be Part of the Pool with and Equal Distribution of Glyphs.
Just Passing Through by @Dignan

End of the Line by @Sir Heroscape

Nebo Terrace by @BiggaBullfrog

Broken Top Pass by @Ulysses

Throughline by @superfrog

Reclamation by @superfrog

Styx and Stones by @superfrog

Succession by @superfrog

Glyphs:
Lodin: +1 D20
Wannok: Wound
Valda: Movement +2
Dagmar: Initiative +8
Ulaniva: Unique Attack
Yngvild: Disengage (Custom)

Attendance:
Going:
Evantage
Crystalman
Sir Heroscape
Evantdadge
briaka
96ztrain
Orculon
Ijustworkhere
Bungfoolio
brak88
Returning Local Player #1
First Time Local Player #1
First Time Local Player #2

Maybes:
vegitarian18
vegie dad
Matthias Maccabeus
Gandalf
KingScape

If interested, please comment or PM so I can reserve enough game space and build the right number of boards.

Last edited by Evantage; October 18th, 2023 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Attendance Updated
Old September 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Missouri NHSD 2021: Do the Krug

I’m in!
Old September 16th, 2021, 02:13 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

I'll be there!

I'm also looking to rebuild my collection, so if anyone else going has some things to sell send me a PM. I'm especially interested in getting some multiples of common squads at the moment.
I've got cash and Star Wars X-Wing figures to trade with.
Old September 16th, 2021, 07:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

dang...didn't know ya'll were in Missouri!

My folks live in a little town called St. Robert...anytime I'm in town, I'll need to make sure meet up with ya'll. I'll try to remember to invite my nephew to this tourney.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 17th, 2021, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast_shark View Post
I'll be there!

I'm also looking to rebuild my collection, so if anyone else going has some things to sell send me a PM. I'm especially interested in getting some multiples of common squads at the moment.
I've got cash and Star Wars X-Wing figures to trade with.
Looking forward to it!

Also, @Captain Stupendous will be attending and he has a posted sale/trade list in his signature block. Bet you two could work something out and save on shipping that way.
Old September 17th, 2021, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
dang...didn't know ya'll were in Missouri!

My folks live in a little town called St. Robert...anytime I'm in town, I'll need to make sure meet up with ya'll. I'll try to remember to invite my nephew to this tourney.
The Missouri numbers are growing! lol.

Absolutely, feel free to invite the Apprentice. The more the merrier.
Old September 17th, 2021, 12:18 AM

OP updated with map pool and expected attendance list.

Please continue to message me if you are just seeing this and plan on coming out to play and thank you to everyone that already messaged me in advance!

Looks like we are going to have almost as many Heroscapers as locals!
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Does anyone have say 8(ish) Dumutefs a fellow could borrow for this event? Asking for a friend….

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 17th, 2021, 11:33 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Does anyone have say 8(ish) Dumutefs a fellow could borrow for this event? Asking for a friend….
I've actually got 6 ish or so that I'd be happy to contribute. I'll need to check exactly how many I have.
Old September 17th, 2021, 11:38 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I've actually got 6 ish or so that I'd be happy to contribute. I'll need to check exactly how many I have.
Hmm, ok I’m sure I could track down the last few locally if needed. I just wanted to see if it was an option or not. Let me think on it. Thanks for the offer.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; September 17th, 2021 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Dumutef x 16 you say???
Old September 21st, 2021, 02:39 AM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

I am looking to borrow one squad of Shaolin Monks for this event. Can somebody hook me up?
Old September 21st, 2021, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast_shark View Post
I am looking to borrow one squad of Shaolin Monks for this event. Can somebody hook me up?
I don't have any unfortunately.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day