Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online NHSD Event

Also, we purposefully made the figure limit and points a little lower to help make sure games can be completed, as well as "smaller" maps. So even "slow old persons" should be just fine

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 7th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. I値l be a maybe. For now.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, I registered. I'm going to try to play online sometimes now.

= =
Old October 9th, 2020, 01:16 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Saw the event is 8:00 am PST, I'm going to try to make it but working nights for the last ten years pretty much has me sleeping 4:00am-12:00pm so that's pretty much me getting up in the middle of the night to play Heroscape.

I'll try not to be a last minute register if I decide to get up early.
Old October 9th, 2020, 09:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey all,

I'm going to put up my spare set of Online Con prize dice as an additional prize:

Get those entries in...
Old October 9th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oooh. I should have picked an army that isn't terrible. And also I should play better than I play. Thanks, dok! That's awesome!

= =
Old October 11th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Sweet, I think I know what army I知 gonna go with.

Braxas
4x Marro Stingers

That's the most Cleon army I could think of.
The most Cleon army I can think of is Braxas, Stingers x3, and Zetacron

Nah the army I had in mind is a bit different. Right now I知 going back and forth on my other hero spot for my build (either going with a VC beatstick or an overshadowed unit from official scape).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Sweet, I think I know what army I知 gonna go with.

Braxas
4x Marro Stingers

That's the most Cleon army I could think of.
I got the name for him: the Overrated Special!
Now I知 gonna go with a Laglor build
Old October 11th, 2020, 01:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ahem

I hear he boosts James Murphy. You should explore that territory.

~Dysole, tongue in cheek
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:05 AM

Olivernous Woo who?

So I wont be making it but it sounds awesome! Also what does it mean by VC is allowed?
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

VC means the C3V and SoV units. There are a few links in my sig that will take you to a list of them and a description of the projects.

Welcome to 'Scapers, Olivernous!

= =
Old October 13th, 2020, 11:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry Guys - my folks and I are doing a mini-vacation this weekend, have to miss. I feel bad because I was going to have a couple friends over to play in person, but this weekend worked out for my folks. Hope you all have a great time.
Old October 13th, 2020, 03:32 PM

Olivernous Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
VC means the C3V and SoV units. There are a few links in my sig that will take you to a list of them and a description of the projects.

Welcome to 'Scapers, Olivernous!
Thank you, and Thanks for the welcome! I've lurked on this website for several years and finally made an account.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day