Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 17th, 2020, 08:13 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online NHSD Event

Just lurking here and had an idea that might be cool to incorporate online events and in person events. You can host two types of events.

1) An online-only event, similar to what was run for Gencon where there is no record carry over, just start and finish online.

2) For those able to meet in person you can have smaller events organized in divisions of X people and the undefeated players in the in-person divisions can meet online and finish the tourney there. Basically compare it to NFL where you have two conferences (in our case one conference) and we will have X divisions unlike NFL that has 4 divisions for each conference.

I think these ideas seem good but would need some organization to ensure everything runs smoothly mainly with the right amount of divisions to make it even and the right amount of people per division but I like the thought of having some sort of playoffs of undefeated players, like one from Michigan facing off the player from Utah and the other side with someone from New England facing off against an Idaho player for the title.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old September 17th, 2020, 02:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Hey guys,

The goal is to have a real tournament-style event where everyone has a chance to play against everyone else in every round. A tournament where the players are not in one player pool from the beginning is not a tournament... it's something else. A league, I guess?

If people want to get together and run local NHSD events, we aren't stopping you. If people want to get together and play in our online event from a central location like the Michigan guys did last time, we encourage that as well. But again, the goal is to run a straight-up tournament event where everyone starts on even ground.

Really looking forward to the event; I hope we can get a great turnout like we had for Online Con or the VCheese event or the event the Utah crew put on.
Old September 18th, 2020, 10:58 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What is the deadline for signing up? I may need to learn how to do the Online Scape before making a decision.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old September 18th, 2020, 11:14 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
As It's Set Up

We'll likely be taking entries until shortly before the event starts.

~Dysole, seeing no reason not to
Old September 19th, 2020, 12:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
What is the deadline for signing up? I may need to learn how to do the Online Scape before making a decision.
Jexik is signing up and he’ll be an OHS noob, so you’ll be in good company! If you want a game or two to get used to the system you can ask in the discord and somebody will be glad to help!
Old September 19th, 2020, 03:08 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hoping to bring some Michigamers to it again! had a blast every time we play. Hoping at least Tiamat, Wargameaddict and Me!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 21st, 2020, 09:42 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alrighty, I signed up, but I'll be a tentative maybe. I'd like to get a few games in first, so I'm going to try to play this weekend.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old September 22nd, 2020, 01:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I decided to change my army from what I originally submitted - should I re-submit the entry form, or send a PM to an organizer?

Not sure how the entry form goes through to organizers on the back-end and wanted to check first to make sure I didn't mess something up by re-submitting it.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Revision

Better to resubmit this far out. The closer to the deadline, the better it is to PM one of us.

~Dysole, who will work her spreadsheet magic
Old September 24th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweet, I think I know what army I’m gonna go with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
What:
Heroscape tournament
LOL
Old September 24th, 2020, 02:43 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just confirming. Sir Heroscape sent out an email, but did not list Raelin RofV as excluded. She is excluded, correct? That would make a big difference.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 24th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

**** sending out an update. Not sure how I missed that in the copy/paste

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day