Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 7th, 2019, 01:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Idaho NHSD 2019: Into the Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowislife4 View Post
I just thought about it but do you think the 80 point Raelin would be good for the extra 2 defence. It would make OMs difficult to place and it leaves me with 10 points if I'm running Mok, 3x Axegrinders, and Raelin.
Raelin, like Bacon, makes everything better except 4th Mass. She can be tough to use with melee heavy armies if you're not used to her, but luckily you know the maps you're playing on already. Most of them are small enough that you just need to move her once and she'll be covering all of the important spots for your army, so as long as you know where to put her and don't make the mistake of putting more OMs on her later in the game (seriously, 90% of the time you can just move her once and you're good (unless you're doing GenCon level play, which I'm pretty sure this won't be)) she'll serve you fine. You'll also have Mok with range so you can sit him in her aura and shoot at stuff that your dwarves can't reach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Raelin is always good...but the only downside to Raelin etc. etc. etc.
Did you just use "downside" and "Raelin" in the same sentence?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 7th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowislife4 View Post
I just thought about it but do you think the 80 point Raelin would be good for the extra 2 defence. It would make OMs difficult to place and it leaves me with 10 points if I'm running Mok, 3x Axegrinders, and Raelin.
Raelin, like Bacon, makes everything better except 4th Mass. She can be tough to use with melee heavy armies if you're not used to her, but luckily you know the maps you're playing on already. Most of them are small enough that you just need to move her once and she'll be covering all of the important spots for your army, so as long as you know where to put her and don't make the mistake of putting more OMs on her later in the game (seriously, 90% of the time you can just move her once and you're good (unless you're doing GenCon level play, which I'm pretty sure this won't be)) she'll serve you fine. You'll also have Mok with range so you can sit him in her aura and shoot at stuff that your dwarves can't reach.
Quote:
Raelin is always good...but the only downside to Raelin etc. etc. etc.
Did you just use "downside" and "Raelin" in the same sentence?
Haha yeah...there are times...not many, but times. Mainly I try to consider if she’d be more worth it vs more squad figures...and with 220pts in Mok this is potentially an army you’d want more squaddies to help give you numbers. That said, the argument of course is then that she prolongs the life of the fewer number squaddies...so there’s that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 8th, 2019, 09:51 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I should be able to attend, and I should be able to bring a friend with me
Old October 9th, 2019, 12:41 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Duuuuude! Nice! So are you gonna stay the weekend with us then? Believe me if you can manage it, we’ll have a blast of a weekend!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 9th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Attendees list updated! We're starting to gather some more! We're at 10 now and have some solid maybes!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Duuuuude! Nice! So are you gonna stay the weekend with us then? Believe me if you can manage it, we’ll have a blast of a weekend!
No, I'll be staying with a friend of mine who lives near Rexburg on Friday, and we should be going to the tournament Saturday
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, I'll be staying with a friend of mine who lives near Rexburg on Friday, and we should be going to the tournament Saturday
Oh, okay. Just to make sure...you do know the tourney is out in Boise area right? That's a good 4.5 hours from Rexburg-->Meridian...which is about the same driving distance as from Salt Lake-->Meridian

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:41 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Is anyone from Utah planning on attending this? I'm looking to carpool. I'll pitch money towards gas.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Is anyone from Utah planning on attending this? I'm looking to carpool. I'll pitch money towards gas.
Were you able to talk to anyone at the Utah tourney last weekend?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:40 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Were you able to talk to anyone at the Utah tourney last weekend?
No one that was able to attend unfortunately.
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:41 AM

@Jazack you and your +1 still good to come on Saturday?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 24th, 2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
@Jazack you and your +1 still good to come on Saturday?
Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Hopefully we will be able to make it to one in the future

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day