Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old December 5th, 2019, 11:32 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

Feel free to show up at 8am to start building maps.
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:21 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll be able to be there for a few hours. Probably something along the lines of noon to 4:30.

I'll bring 2 maps and just a few figures (including some upcoming C3Vs).
Old December 6th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Feel free to show up at 8am to start building maps.
Hope springs eternal, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'll be able to be there for a few hours. Probably something along the lines of noon to 4:30.

I'll bring 2 maps and just a few figures (including some upcoming C3Vs).
Sounds good! Quillon doesn't seem to think there is a map already packed, but I'll go look here in a sec. New cards are printed and almost all cut (the Smaller Animal just brought me one last one). Armies are mostly packed, but I'm letting Quillon handle it this year because I haven't had as much time to devote. I've told people we're leaving at 10, so maybe we'll get outta here by 10:30 this year.

See y'all tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 3rd, 2021, 10:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey folks, any chance we could do something again this year?
Old September 5th, 2021, 04:04 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey folks, any chance we could do something again this year?
I mean, I really want to ... but I'm not sure we're quite ready to go out into the world yet. I thought we were, but now the pandemic situation is getting worse again. And we've still got one kid too young to get vaccinated. So I fear I may have to bow out until the numbers improve in our area.

OTOH, I really would love to hear from @warriorneedsfoodbadly , just to make sure he's still around and ready to host again whenever the time is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day