Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 8th, 2019, 10:36 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

12/7 at my place is still available. At this point, I feel like we should just get something down so people have enough time to plan. We can always do something towards the beginning of next year in addition if not enough people can make this one
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:21 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Your place on 12/7 sounds good to me.
I’m fine with no tournament, also.
Old November 14th, 2019, 01:33 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, I do think Riverside will be a bit challenging for us, especially if we end up not being able to squeeze into a single vehicle. But I will do my best to make it happen: the Smaller Animal said to me just now that Heroscape Day has to happen ... even if it doesn't happen till next year.

I'll try to determine on my side who will be willing to make the trek. Who here is in for 12/7 at Knox's place in Riverside? @hivelord @warriorneedsfoodbadly @superfrog @Leotheanimal87 @Detrimentalman

I'd love to get a head count from amongst the (semi-)regulars at least; if only a few of us can make that date, we're probably better off waiting till after the holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 17th, 2019, 02:55 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 17th, 2019, 12:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

What time would it be in riverside? I’m running a 5k that morning but can probably still make it over.
Old November 18th, 2019, 04:22 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gosh I'm the worst in terms of being active online lately. I can't do the 7th in Riverside because I have stuff out in the valley that afternoon/evening. But, don't let that stop you! Have fun!

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old November 20th, 2019, 07:25 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@superfrog 12/7 is wide open right now. So I could do whatever time works for all. Especially since you're driving out here

Last edited by Knox; November 20th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 12:28 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Given the drive time, I don't know that I could be there much before noon ... 1pm is probably more realistic. Also, I'd better not promise any more than the 4 of us. With superfrog, that would make a total of 6, which feels a bit light. Does anyone else want to chime in, or should we be looking at trying again in the new year?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 22nd, 2019, 05:49 PM

@Xotli I'll probably have between 2-5 people from this area joining if we do it in Riverside
Old November 24th, 2019, 02:39 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
@Xotli I'll probably have between 2-5 people from this area joining if we do it in Riverside
Well, that's certainly a bigger turnout. I may also have underestimated the willingness of at least some of our folks to make the trek.

What's your terrain situation? How many maps can you build? Did you have any sort of format in mind?

Still would love to hear from @warriorneedsfoodbadly @Leotheanimal87 @Detrimentalman as to whether they think they could make it.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 24th, 2019, 01:00 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Your place on 12/7 sounds good to me.
I’m fine with no tournament, also.
Still fine with 12/7.
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:06 PM

I have enough terrain for a half dozen maps. My friend Ethan probably has enough for another 2. If people could bring some glaciers & trees though it'd be appreciated. I don't have a lot of those sight barriers except ruins.

This would be my first tournament, or large heroscape get together. When I used to play with my friends as kids we would just build one giant map with all the figures that would take 10+ hours lol. So I can adapt to whatever format you have in mind

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day