Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old March 6th, 2019, 09:32 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Florida Frenzy 11 - Early 2019

@BurnyFlame , I live nearby so SwampCon is on my radar and I can probably stop by. Do you have event details?
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:57 AM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Hey everyone -- is anyone able to make a demo event at SwampCon in Gainesville, March 16 or 17th? If not, I am still hoping we can have a tournament soon, so let me know your availability!
Wish I was closer but ive also got a work even all that weekend in Tampa 😩

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:42 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
@BurnyFlame , I live nearby so SwampCon is on my radar and I can probably stop by. Do you have event details?
@Heirloom, I am waiting to hear back from the organizers, but basically they said there will be a free play board game room that we can use. I was going to either set up Saturday or Sunday for most of the afternoon, so let me know which day you prefer.

Also, @DocBlizz , are there upcoming weekends that you and your gang can make it to Gainesville/Daytona/Orlando for a full tournament?
Old March 6th, 2019, 04:21 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
@Heirloom, I am waiting to hear back from the organizers, but basically they said there will be a free play board game room that we can use. I was going to either set up Saturday or Sunday for most of the afternoon, so let me know which day you prefer.

Also, @DocBlizz , are there upcoming weekends that you and your gang can make it to Gainesville/Daytona/Orlando for a full tournament?
Give me a week or two we're in the middle of a mold mess

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 7th, 2019, 08:57 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

@BurnyFlame , sigh, just found out my wife is on call that weekend of SwampCon and I’ve got the toddlers. So don’t plan around me...but pls LMK which day/time you’ll be set up and I may be able to find a babysitter or swing by with the kids to just say ‘Hi’ or something.
Old March 10th, 2019, 03:40 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Swampcon wouldn't work for me unfortunately, I'll be in Georgia
Old March 13th, 2019, 04:02 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

It looks like you all are busy this weekend, so don't worry about SwampCon. I plan to set up a demo to attract new players on Sunday afternoon, if anyone does find a way to come.

But I do want to have an actual TOURNAMENT this Spring, whenever everyone is free. So let me know your preferences for time/location.
Old April 18th, 2019, 02:16 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do y’all think we could do a tournament sometime this summer?
Old April 28th, 2019, 11:07 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

I missed this entire thing being discussed, but would certainly like to be a part of the next one to come around. Hopefully we can have something this spring/summer, and I promise to check in here more often
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:49 PM

Helznicht has disabled reputation

Did this fall through or are there still plans ongoing? Would love to play a tourney in the Florida area!

If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em!
Old May 12th, 2019, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helznicht View Post
Did this fall through or are there still plans ongoing? Would love to play a tourney in the Florida area!
I think it did fall through due to conflicting schedules, but I would also love to play in a tournament this summer if possible!
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:47 AM

Any interest in doing a tournament soon?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day