Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Talk about a blast from the past. I dont remember the last time I was on this site. Thanks for the invite @Gurei-Ornery I appreciate it. This is a bit of a hike for me at 3+hrs though. I Think I am going to have to pass on this one.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the heads up, but I will be out of town visiting family that weekend.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't remember if I mentioned it, but we will have the new Valkrill Flagbearer Gothlok as prize support. I joked with @Dad_Scaper about making him legal for this tourney because he looks cool and seems like a fun unit to play.
Old October 18th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cool!

Hey @Elstree , are you and @bunjee going to be able to make it? I hope so.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 18th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd say it's about 90% certain we'll be there. Hagerstown is about half an hour closer for us than last year's event, so that makes it a bit easier for us.

I'll confer with Bunjee and see if I can give a solid yes.
Old October 18th, 2018, 12:30 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
I'd say it's about 90% certain we'll be there. Hagerstown is about half an hour closer for us than last year's event, so that makes it a bit easier for us.

I'll confer with Bunjee and see if I can give a solid yes.
Excellent, hope you can make it.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:54 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

This tourney is the weekend before a big con where I'll be running an RPG scenario that I'm still writing. It's extremely likely that I'll need to weekend to actually finish the thing. If I can get enough done before hand, then I'll be there with Liam. I guess you could consider us very tentative yeses.
Old October 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, that's cool. I look forward to hearing about the scenario, KD, if you can make it.

= =
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:28 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Elstree and I will be able to make it! Sorry for holding out so long, I got it in my head that we’d already locked in.
I need to practice this year!
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:36 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hey! No practicing! If I don't practice, you don't practice either!

Glad you guys are coming. It'll be good to see you again.

= =
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:49 PM

Great! Glad you can make it.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 09:44 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In case it sways anyone's decision, I hope to have some 3d printed waterfalls to contribute to the prize table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day