Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Lol @ the "Why: I'll let you decide" in the OP.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Pete's a "yes."

I'm still waiting to hear from Jer, Gary, and Bill. It's unlikely Brad will be attending, but I offered to give him a ride. Waiting to hear from him, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Pete's a "yes."

I'm still waiting to hear from Jer, Gary, and Bill. It's unlikely Brad will be attending, but I offered to give him a ride. Waiting to hear from him, too.
Nice D_S.

@Earl_of_Sandwich contacted me privately as a maybe from DC.
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Also I'm still waiting to hear from Robert & Aaron.

Just to give you a sense of how many Maybes are out there.

I suspect that @akden is waiting to find out something or other about youth football before he can commit.

= =
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I'm planning to be there. My work schedule is week to week, so I'll be able to confirm around Friday 10/26. Right now it looks like I should be good for it. Thanks for the invite @Gurei-Ornery
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:05 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Are map sign ups open? I can bring High Ways or the Highway, by @1Mmirg (RotV x1, FotA x1)
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:43 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Are map sign ups open? I can bring High Ways or the Highway, by @1Mmirg (RotV x1, FotA x1)
Sure, I'll put you down for it.
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Also I'm still waiting to hear from Robert & Aaron.

Just to give you a sense of how many Maybes are out there.

I suspect that @akden is waiting to find out something or other about youth football before he can commit.
Yes, football kind of runs our lives in the fall. As soon as I know if we can come, I’ll definitely let you know.
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:26 PM

I just noticed none of the monks from C3V Wave 21 were added to the power list. Bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, it's just the last wave. First cut:

Locksley - His first two powers are useless a lot of the time, but he still packs Major-league range and attacking power and helps a Brigand build establish board control. B+

Master Lao Xin - The Shaolin Street Sweeper (Master Woo + Master Lao Xin + Monks x3) is on par with the old Steamroller. The limited range on Woo's influence is a big issue, but whirlwind assault and stealth leap can do some work. B

Yi Feng - The least useful offensively of the Monks, but cheap and easy to throw into the fray. B-

Zhen Yuan - Not much more than a heroic version of the Monks but useful for taking pressure off the squad figures and masters. B-

Chen Tang - Quivering Palm is very cool but outside of a handful of matchups it's tough to justify taking him over another squad of monks. B-

Shaolin Monks -> B
Master Woo -> B
I am leaning towards letting them in at these ratings.
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

= =
Old October 13th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Hey guys, count me in for this, if there's still room.

. . . says Nikko
Old October 13th, 2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkomon View Post
Hey guys, count me in for this, if there's still room.
Excellent. Plenty of room.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day