Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 28th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The OEAO rankings are here, and dok's C3V-inclusive rankings are here.

Both of those guys are pretty sharp cookies. My feeling is that using dok's makes a little more sense than (1) using OEAO's or (2) permitting either, because its inclusion of C3V & SoV units makes it one-stop shopping for this tournament. So that's my suggestion. And Jet can have his zombies, because dok grades them as a B.
Definitely use dok's for a VC-inclusive tourney. FWIW, looking back at his rankings, we rank most classic units (excluding any buffed by VC figures) very comparably. Although I do wish he had Laglor at B, I'd love more conclusive evidence that he's inefficient for his points even against B-rated armies ..
Old September 28th, 2018, 10:04 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Cool! Just checking back in and I see it got figured out. Do we have a point total?
Old September 29th, 2018, 06:40 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

470 points and 20 hexes for army. Do you have any Zombie Hulks? If not, I a few you can borrow.
Old September 29th, 2018, 11:01 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

I actually don't have any Zombie Hulks! Thanks for offering - would you be kind enough to let me borrow 2 of them?
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:31 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
I actually don't have any Zombie Hulks! Thanks for offering - would you be kind enough to let me borrow 2 of them?
Sure thing.

BTW, if anyone wants to play, but does not have enough figures to build a decent army, I have tons of extra Heroscape to help. If you want to send me a PM to keep your build as secret as possible (too late for Jet )
I can have your army ready for you at the tournament.

I will try to build a few extra armies for walkins on tournament day.
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:57 AM

Added some maps from one of D_S's tournaments. I am up for replacing any of them, especially if there were issues found with any.
Old October 1st, 2018, 09:15 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I humbly suggest, for your consideration, dignan's newest creation:
Spoiler Alert!

Am I guessing correctly that we won't be using glyphs?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 1st, 2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I humbly suggest, for your consideration, dignan's newest creation:
Spoiler Alert!

Am I guessing correctly that we won't be using glyphs?
Well, since I plagiarized pretty much your entire tournament page, no glyphs is a given. lol

Also, pretty interesting map. Seems like it would help melee, hopefully. I'm game to try it.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 01:12 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I know this would be a longer drive for @kldonnelly and Liam, but I don’t know what a Heroscape tournament is like without her, and I’m not sure I want to find out.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:00 AM

Quote:
I know this would be a longer drive for @kldonnelly and Liam, but I don’t know what a Heroscape tournament is like without her, and I’m not sure I want to find out.
It would be great if you guys could come. I know you are usually up for gaming afterwards also.
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:24 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Ooof, I think I'll have to skip this time - that's Blizzcon day two, and I don't want to miss this year, it's looking big.
Old October 9th, 2018, 09:39 AM

Hoping to teach a few noobs this weekend and hopefully get them hooked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day