Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 26th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

I don't know why people have more than two kids. Don't they know they'll be outnumbered??? Fools.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 26th, 2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Warning: Dad_Scaper has been drinking. Drinking wine, specifically.
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:54 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I don't know why people have more than two kids. Don't they know they'll be outnumbered??? Fools.
Insurance. Out of three kids, at least ONE of them should turn out OK and take care of my ass when I’m old and decrepit... right?
Old September 26th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

uh oh. . .

= =
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:37 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Quote:
Insurance. Out of three kids, at least ONE of them should turn out OK and take care of my ass when I’m old and decrepit... right?
Not this generation. The odds seem higher that you will be evicting one in your retirement.

Just to let everyone know, I am not married to the date. I am willing to change it to meet the majority's needs.
Old September 27th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hmm. Well, 11/17 is no good for me and 10/12 is no good for me. Other dates might be bad as well; I haven't checked yet.

= =
Old September 27th, 2018, 11:36 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hmm. Well, 11/17 is no good for me and 10/12 is no good for me. Other dates might be bad as well; I haven't checked yet.
Well to me, you are the majority, so I guess @OverEngineered is out. Lol

I think we can limit it to either 11/3 and 11/10 as I have commitments in Oct and I don't want to get near Thanksgiving. I could do a Sunday, but that has never seemed to work in the past.
Old September 27th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I've found people don't like to do Sundays.

= =
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

11/3 works for me! On a side note, are we going with the power rankings you linked or the updated on with the C3V units? I’d like to play zombies but they are ranked either as a B or B+.
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:12 PM

I have to confess to copying an old link from Dad_Scaper's last My Time to Shine tournament years ago. I will update to the link to the latest version of the list.
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
11/3 works for me! On a side note, are we going with the power rankings you linked or the updated on with the C3V units? I’d like to play zombies but they are ranked either as a B or B+.
Do you mean the OrcElfArmyOne's Modern Power Rankings?
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Nevermind, I found it.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...51&postcount=1
@Dad_Scaper any thoughts. I think it would be fine to use.
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

The OEAO rankings are here, and dok's C3V-inclusive rankings are here.

Both of those guys are pretty sharp cookies. My feeling is that using dok's makes a little more sense than (1) using OEAO's or (2) permitting either, because its inclusion of C3V & SoV units makes it one-stop shopping for this tournament. So that's my suggestion. And Jet can have his zombies, because dok grades them as a B.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day