Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 24th, 2018, 06:15 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

MARYLAND NHSD 2018!!! Saturday 11/03/18

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

ATTENTION: I will have extra armies built for walkins and newbs, so don't hesitate to come if you don't have enough to build an army.

The format: 470 point, 20 hexes, My Time to Shine. No Dok graded units higher than a B. Everything B or lower. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

When: 11/3/18, show up 12:00, roll dice 12:30, finished at 6:00. Stay afterward and play some other board games, if you want; we can play board games until whenever because I own the store.

Where: Neverland Games new location next to JCPenney in the Valley Mall Hagerstown, Maryland.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit.

Why: I'll let you decide.

Maps (No glyphs):

Fragment, by @Dignan (RotV x1, RttFF x1, 1TT)

Jandar's Summoning Circle, by @Flash_19 (RotV x1, FotA x1)

Shadows over Bleakwoode, by @heroscaper2010 (RotV x1, RttFF x2)

Oozing Swamp, by @Sir Heroscape (RotV x1, SotM x1, TJ x1)

Deadlock, by @Dignan (RotV x1, TT x1, RttFF x1)

Draugur, by @mad_wookiee (BftU x1, TT x2)

Volcarren Paradise, by @Robber (SotM x1, TJ x1, VW x1)

Dry Season, by @Killometer (RotV x1)

High Ways or the Highway, by @1Mmirg (RotV x1, FotA x1)

Marshall Law, by @rednax (SotM x1, TJ x1, FotA)

Frossenmere, by @mad_wookiee (SotM x1, TT x1)

Attendees:
G-O
Cat_Scaper
LoB
Dad_Scaper
Pete
Nikkomon
Elstree
Bunjee
Toasty Bear
Scot and granddaughter
Henry
Earl_of_Sandwich
akden
Famous_Seamus

Maybes:

Bringing Maps:
Akden- Marshall Law and Shadows Over Bleakwoode
Dad_Scaper - Fragment
G-O - Jandar's Summoning Circle, Volcarren Paradise, Deadlock, and Draugur

Tagging friends near and far:
@Stephen Universe , @akden , @Dad_Scaper , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Elstree , and @bunjee !

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; November 2nd, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old September 24th, 2018, 06:51 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

I can’t make it I so want to go but my wife has some stupid school thing that day.
Old September 24th, 2018, 07:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That’s probably a good date for me. I’m so excited!

I’ll post my thoughts on a format and whatnot, but My Time to Shine sounds good to me.

Brad and the boys are all out, on account of being in college now. I’ll check with my other friends.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 24th, 2018, 08:02 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
I can’t make it I so want to go but my wife has some stupid school thing that day.
Well I hope we end up changing it then. It would be good to see you again.
Old September 25th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have marked this on our calendar. Bunjee and I are a maybe-leaning-yes at this point. Hagerstown is only 2.5 hours away for us so that makes it more likely that we'll be able to swing it.
Old September 25th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was going to email you!

= =
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I've cleared 11/3. I'll see you there, and I'll find out how many of my friends can also come. Congrats on the new location, and I look forward to seeing it!

edit: So far, you can put down myself, Juliana, and Brian as attendees.

edit 2: tagging @vvildeyedjoker and @hose to make sure they see this new location, which I imagine is much more convenient for them.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 25th, 2018 at 10:48 AM.
Old September 25th, 2018, 03:25 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I will have to look at the calendar to see.
Old September 25th, 2018, 11:51 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We’ll check our calendars as well and let you know. Glad to see you organizing a tourney!
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:43 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Tagging @Buddy Lee
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Tagging Buddy Lee
Bring your kids, you big chicken.

= =
Old September 26th, 2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Bring your kids, you big chicken.
Haha! They’re 3, 4 and 6. They would completely destroy G-O’s store and he would make me pay for it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day