Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 10th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas / Ft Worth NHSD 2018

Damn that Valor’s Vale Map is so cool. I wanna play on that map.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 11th, 2018, 12:00 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

You can if you come to NHSD.
Old October 11th, 2018, 12:06 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got a ping in the ole email. Glad to see you guys are keeping this alive!

I am actually living in College Station these days in pursuit of my PhD but I genuinely wish you guys the best and I hope to see some of you for BGG Con next month!
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:31 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
I am actually living in College Station these days in pursuit of my PhD but I genuinely wish you guys the best and I hope to see some of you for BGG Con next month!
Thanks, man. I'll be there. I'm sure we'll bump into each other at least once at the Con.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 13th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Astroking112
4. Angi
5. Chris
6. Nathan
7. Ian
8. Loken
9. Taylor
10. Leo Ultra
11. AnubianWolf88
12. rym
13. Nightwing

Maybe

Sorry that I hadn't confirmed before now. We'll be there with 2 of the maps

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 15th, 2018, 02:20 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that I've just about hit the limit on the number of people that I can scrounge up this time. There are a couple more that I'm trying to convince, but it's not looking likely for them.

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Astroking112
4. Angi
5. Chris
6. Nathan
7. Ian
8. Loken
9. Taylor
10. Leo Ultra
11. AnubianWolf88
12. rym
13. Nightwing
14. Austin

Maybe

1. Liz
2. Levonte

Last edited by Astroking112; October 15th, 2018 at 04:15 PM.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:20 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I think that I've just about hit the limit on the number of people that I can scrounge up this time. There are a couple more that I'm trying to convince, but it's not looking likely for them.
Well, you've done more than your fair share. You've wrangled up a ton of people to make the event. Nice work.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Well, you've done more than your fair share. You've wrangled up a ton of people to make the event. Nice work.
Thanks. It helps to live on a campus full of people that love games.
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:34 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

1. R˙chean
2. Dignan
3. Astroking112
4. Angi
5. Chris
6. Nathan
7. Ian
8. Loken
9. Taylor
10. Leo Ultra
11. AnubianWolf88
12. rym
13. Nightwing
14. Austin
15. Eli

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM

Hey guys

I won't have the build instructions ready for this before NHSD, but this is the large map I ended up making for the event. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of what to expect.

Crescendo by jason_jullie, on Flickr

Old October 17th, 2018, 02:27 PM

This map looks really interesting. Where are the starting zones?
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
This map looks really interesting. Where are the starting zones?
Basically the top left and bottom right corners of that picture.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day