Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:41 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
New England Revival - Swansea MA - 8/4/18

New England Heroscape Event
Saturday, March 31, 2018

Where: Untapped Games across from Gold's Gym

545 Pawtucket Ave a205, Pawtucket, RI 02860
  • Parking: While driving on Pawtucket Ave you will find their green sign, the parking lot is just through this sign.
  • To enter building pass through the door under their green sign and go immediately left and then right up the stairs
Map Location

When: Show up 1PM, Start 1:30PM, X-60 minute rounds, clean up when done.

What: Either 1) X rounds of Swiss with partial card scoring or 2) Rolling Rumble depending on attendance and competitiveness respectfully. Attendees will decide at time of event.

500 points, 24 hex start zone, no C3V/SoV, no supers, just classic scape.

What to bring: Figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Food: They have a cafe right at the store, very convenient. However the girlfriend wants to make either 1) chocolate chip cookies or 2) cupcakes, but can't decide.

Post your vote on this thread for which dessert will make a guest appearance
(Trust me when I say this but the desserts will be a prize in themselves)

Entry: $5 for distribution among top 4. Donations welcome

Maps:
1. Arctic Divide https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=232
2. Hot Heights https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=238
3. Embattled Fen https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=134
4. Ticalla Sunrise https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...do=file&id=606
5. Remains of Clionesia https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3219
6. Desecrated Mine https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4469
X. Depending on expected attendance I may request some participants to bring maps. If you volunteer thank you in advance.

Glyph Pool: Intercept Order, Move +2, Defense +1, Wound, Unique Attack +1, D20 +1, and Initiative +8.

Treasure Glyph Pool: All except Waterwalking, Artifact, Unnatural Revival, and Ancient Artifact.

Attending:
Itsbuzzi
Itsbuzzi's Friends (2)
Drewman-chu
Cleon
tomcollins2000
TehFattestNinja
Meetup (1)

Maybe:
Drewman-chu's Friends (2)
Cleon's Friends
mombo101
darkmage7a
Fil
nyphot

Trying to bring back events here in NE. This is my first time hosting so if you come and have some experience with rules or hosting feel free to give me a hand. We will be accompanied by another event so be respectful.

Also let me know if there is anyone I may have missed to mention.

Mentions:

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; June 12th, 2018 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Title Change
Old March 3rd, 2018, 06:01 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - Providence - 3-31-18

I will be attending and will probably come with 2 more. It would be great to see some former tournament attendees
Old March 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I will be attending and will probably come with 2 more. It would be great to see some former tournament attendees
Ahh sweet! Glad to see some more people! I went to the location earlier today and saw some Heroscape stuff set off to the side. Looks like we may have some locals interested as well! I do not know who they are though, haven't met everyone yet.

Old March 4th, 2018, 06:00 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Interested. I have a few armies in mind I want to try out. Might be able to bring more people too.
Old March 4th, 2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Interested. I have a few armies in mind I want to try out. Might be able to bring more people too.
Awesome! Glad to hear it! Will keep the OP updated with any new information! It appears the place has a cover charge the owner didn't tell me about until recently. Not a big deal.

Last edited by itsbuzzi; March 4th, 2018 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Updated OP
Old March 5th, 2018, 12:02 AM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys I'm involved in the club and the guy James told u about. I can help with maps and prizes if needed. You may remember me from the old events with nyys benji and darknage7a. Very excited this is happening.

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.
Old March 5th, 2018, 12:08 AM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

I cam probably get mombo101 and darkmage7a to attend

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcollins2000 View Post
Hey guys I'm involved in the club and the guy James told u about. I can help with maps and prizes if needed. You may remember me from the old events with nyys benji and darknage7a. Very excited this is happening.
I suppose a welcome back is in order! You are a part of the club that's wonderful. Every time I try to make an unannounced visit no one is there. Glad we can have someone from the inside

So far I have 6 maps and in my last visit saw there was some Heroscape stuff set aside, not sure who's it is but if we can use it looks good for another map. As for prizes the entry fee I was planning for prizes will most likely need to go to the cover charge so any help with prizes is very appreicated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcollins2000 View Post
I cam probably get mombo101 and darkmage7a to attend
I'll put them down as a maybe. Sweet!

Old March 15th, 2018, 08:24 AM

Bump. Location change, updated location parking and how to get there. Instead of a possibility of chip in for food there is a cafe right there along with a coffee station. There is also be dedicated prize money from the entry fee instead of for a cover charge.

@Drewman-chu @tomcollins2000 @Cleon

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

It's a bit under three hours for me to get there. Not impossible, but fairly unlikely.

Some others who should know about it: @Scapemage , @loborocket , @nyys , @TehFattestNinja , @arp12 , @Bengi , @fil , @I Like Pi , @nyphot , @SuperEsenwein , @zombieknight .
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

It's a bit under three hours for me to get there. Not impossible, but fairly unlikely.

Some others who should know about it: @Scapemage , @loborocket , @nyys , @TehFattestNinja , @arp12 , @Bengi , @fil , @ILikePi , @nyphot , @SuperEsenwein , @zombieknight .
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:18 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

Hey @ollie , thanks for resurrecting me—it’s been a long time! I’m interested in this, but doubtful ... however, I’d love to see a stirring of the pot in the local scene!

I still play when I can, but lost touch with the board a while ago, and never got into anything related to, or after the D&D stuff.

Returns for more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events