Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 11th, 2014, 09:24 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Marro_Warlord's Customs - Fire Emblem Added

*None of these customs are playtested, and feedback is welcome. Happy browsing, or just looking around! Maybe I'll actually get around to making more of these, but until then, this is what I've got!*

New Stuff - Fire Emblem

Old Stuff
Spoiler Alert!

Comments are welcome, as well as suggestions.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; February 20th, 2017 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Added Erika
Old November 15th, 2014, 10:16 AM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Re: Marro_Warlord's Customs

I really like these customs Marro Warlord! One question, did you do Armorhide on purpose or did you mean Ironhide for the transformer? I'm not sure 'cause Ironhide is the original.
Old November 15th, 2014, 10:34 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45 View Post
I really like these customs Marro Warlord! One question, did you do Armorhide on purpose or did you mean Ironhide for the transformer? I'm not sure 'cause Ironhide is the original.
I did Armorhide because I happen to have a transformer named Armorhide. He's in the picture. Thanks for feedback!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 15th, 2014, 10:44 AM

Moved into original post.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; December 10th, 2015 at 07:44 PM.
Old December 10th, 2015, 07:44 PM

Re: Marro_Warlord's Customs - Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin customs up!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 10th, 2015, 07:55 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Marro_Warlord's Customs - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Ky

Very cool! I have many friends who watch Attack on Titan and I recently just got into the show myself. These look great, thanks for sharing

~NS
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:31 PM

I just noticed how many typos there are in this. Fixed versions will probably be made later this week/next week, in addition to alternate and/or new cards.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I quite like Quahglex. His Guardian power makes him quite unique for a dragon, although its effectiveness is hard to say since I can't seem to find his defense value. But still.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 8th, 2016, 02:34 PM

Re: Marro_Warlord's Customs - Return Return to Mirrodin!

I've begun to convert some of my favorite cards from one of my favorite Magic Sets, Mirrodin!
Spoiler Alert!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 4th, 2016, 11:41 PM

New Stuff - XCOM 1 & 2

***Disclaimer***
These figures and army cards are still untested! Use at your own risk!

I've been playing some XCOM 2 lately, and it crossed my mind that we needed some customs for it. These are rough drafts of the figures I have in mind, and maybe I'll make cards for them eventually. Until then, we'll sadly be stuck with text-based customs.

As a side note, there are no figures for any of these guys. If you have the XCOM boardgame, I suppose those ones will work, or you could just a use few 4-man common squads for XCOM. Airborne Elite, 4th Mass, or Microcorp Troopers could easily stand in for them.

As for the Aliens... Use your imagination! Krav Maga Agents can be easy stand-ins for Thin Men, and ADVENT soldiers are easily represented by Microcorp Agents or the like.

XCOM Forces
Spoiler Alert!
ALIENS/ADVENT
Spoiler Alert!

Any advice on fixing these guys would be appreciated!

By the way, if you haven't tried XCOM or XCOM 2, I'd gladly recommend them. They're great fun, and somewhat similar to Heroscape.

Let's see if I get around to actually making cards for these guys...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:56 PM

The Chosen Princess Arrives!

After recently picking up Fire Emblem again, it seemed like an excellent time to make more customs. Anyway, I'd like to present Princess Erika of Renais from Fire Emblem 8: The Sacred Stones.

Erika is a fast lord with a sword, reflected in her ability to attack twice. Her weapon, the Rapier, is effective against cavalry and armored knights, which allows her to gain bonus damage against larger targets and heavily defended ones.

Hopefully I'll find time to make more of these, as these feel like a natural translation from one game system to another. (Oh look, this one has a hit zone!)

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Gorillanators is surprisingly tart
Re: Marro_Warlord's Customs - Fire Emblem Added

She seems to strong on offense to be worth 100 points, I could see her killing krug in 1-2 turns reliably

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards