Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:20 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Island Sanctum Map

The Book of Island Sanctum Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here

Required Sets: 2 Swarm of the Marrro™ Master Sets, 2 Marvel™ Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 2 Ticalla Jungles™, Volcarren Wasteland

Island Sanctum Bio - Deep within the heart of an obscure and hidden jungle lies the a most sinister base for the world's most devious villains. Just like the raging fires within the hearts of this bases' inhabitants, there is also a volatile fire that burns beneath the very foundation of this remote laboratory. Just outside the door there is a boiling hot anger from the earth that is beginning to erupt, and as its temperature rises, so does the fury of the villains that operate this base.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 16th, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:27 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Island Sanctuary - C3G Map Project

Nice, compact map. Good use of tiles.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I absolutely love the volcano. More on this later, but it looks great!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good call with the Syndrome reference! Now I just need to make a Mr. Incredible custom ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Aesthetically I love the colours & the island feel, but not so much with volcano so close to the building. But as battlefield for HS this would be brilliant, nice & close combat, high grounds, & lava dangers. This map has it all. I love it. I will have a closer look at the VS later.

Well done.

Cheers
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:53 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Start Magneto on the side behind the fortress and I think he could take on the entire X-Men by himself (at least if Jean Grey isn't around ...).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:45 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nicely done. I don't have any lava tiles, but I will use the core structure and tweak it for my purposes.

I did a similar map a while back for an "Invasion from Atlantis" themed scenario. I had a group of heros defending against a squad of Atlantean Warriors/Attuma/Namor who were coming out of the surf.

I like your map better though, so next time I run the scenario, I will probably use this one. Cool stuff.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:19 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks all. Let me know any specific critiques you might have. If I get a chance I'm going to try to build it this weekend - I already see a few small aesthetic tweaks that I'll probably make.

I always play around with the question of balance when building Fortress-style maps. For this one, I think it's ok that one side could have an advantage when defending from the fortress. That's part of what I think this should feel like - if you assault someone on his home turf, he should have an advantage. That's problematic when dealing with tournament style maps but for stuff like this that would be used more for scenario-style play I think it's thematically appropriate.

What do you all think of questions of balance like that for this project?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:22 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Good call with the Syndrome reference! Now I just need to make a Mr. Incredible custom ...
Absolutely beautiful map... but why does IAm want to make a custom of me?
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:59 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:

Old March 4th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It seems that the left side of the wall, as seen from the beach (the side without the tall tower) needs another way for non-fliers to get up. Another staircase nearer to the left might be nice. It probably isn't necessary, but it makes the wall more accessible.
I was also thinking that one or two trees might be moved slightly closer to the beach.

These might be bad suggestions, so take them with a grain of salt. Everything looks really good.

Old March 4th, 2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:

I thought he already dressed up as knight?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios