Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!
What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

After seeing similar threads for books, and music, I figured why not one for video games?

I am working on Dynasty Warriors 6 (XBox 360), I have gotten 1 officer (Sun Shang Xiang) to level 50 and am working on unlocking the remaining characters.

DWARVES!
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:10 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube.

That game never seems to get old.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Civilization: Beyond the Sword. That game gets in your head. I'm nearly on Prince difficulty, using a cottage economy and a builder gamestyle.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:48 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

I've got an older computer, so I play Diablo 2, Starcraft, and Civilization 3. Love them all!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some Warhammer Online with a side of Warhammer Online. A dessert of Warhammer Online also accompanies the meal.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:52 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got a Wii for Christmas, so I'm playing LoZ:Twilight Princess. Awesome game!
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
I got a Wii for Christmas, so I'm playing LoZ:Twilight Princess. Awesome game!
Pick up The Wind Waker for the Gamecube, or download, well, pretty much any other Zelda off of the Virtual Console. They're lightyears better. You know, if you haven't played them. If you have... play them again. I don't want to see someone throwing away their taste buds.

Currently, other than Animal Crossing: City Folk and Wii Fit as daily activities, I've been plowing through Okami on the Wii. FANTASTIC game. It has fantastic gameplay, style that makes TWW pale in comparison, and great plot and pacing. It's five stars - honestly, anyone who likes adventure games should pick it up. It's just that good.
Old January 13th, 2009, 03:58 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I'm currently working on Fable II (360) and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP) at this point. After I'm finished with Fable, I'll move onto Mirror's Edge.
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:00 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

PC: Civilization: Beyond the Sword (I have owned every version of this game. It is without a doubt the best franchise ever! )

PS3: Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe (My MK skills have always been a bit lacking so, I'm trying to catch-up.)
Rock Band 2 (I can now perform some of the easier songs on hard.)
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexplex? View Post
PC: Civilization: Beyond the Sword (I have owned every version of this game. It is without a doubt the best franchise ever! )
Word! High-five, brother! You ever consider playing a by-email game? I still play at noble, so I'd probably get creamed, but oh, well.
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:17 PM

hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker hexplex? knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Word! High-five, brother! You ever consider playing a by-email game? I still play at noble, so I'd probably get creamed, but oh, well.
I have never played a by-e-mail game. How are they? If I can get some free time I will definitely send you a PM. That game tend to take-over my life and I can't afford to let that happen right now.
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
I have never played a by-e-mail game. How are they? If I can get some free time I will definitely send you a PM. That game tend to take-over my life and I can't afford to let that happen right now.
They're just like a normal game, except you take one turn and send the file to another person. It's suggested that you put it on Quick mode for this one.

And I totally get you about it taking over your life. Why do you think they added an optional on-screen clock to the game? So you can see if you're up at three in the morning again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games