Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 8th, 2008, 12:03 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
A Card Template Request

I usually hate to ask for things like this, but my GIMP-fu is weak.

I'm making a few Steampunk-style customs, and the original card templates just lack the same flavor Steampunk is chock full of. I'd like to formally ask for someone with l33t Photoshopping skills to make a Steampunk-flavored card template. All I ask is that it have the Jandar symbol. PosRep for anyone who does, but that's all I can offer.

A thousand thanks in advance for anyone who can do this for me.
*humbly bows*
Old July 8th, 2008, 06:37 AM

one_day_remains is surprisingly tart
Steampunk-style Card

<my card> wurd.

CupidsArt's card was trump. (Ha)

Remember that time I won?

Last edited by one_day_remains; July 9th, 2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:48 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: A Card Template Request

Wow, thanks, one_day_remains! I hate to ask too much of you, but there are two things; can you change the blue to a brown/bronze color? And the actual name of the custom is
Professor James Phineas Montegue
and his
Amazing Steam-powered Walker

So, I'm going too need some room between the Jandar symbol and the name 'Jandar'. When you're done, just email me the original BMP document, if you can. JPEG compression makes me sad. Thanks again!

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; July 8th, 2008 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Forgot some punctuation
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM

Shodian Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Wow, thanks, one_day_remains! I hate to ask too much of you, but there are two things; can you change the blue to a brown/bronze color? And the actual name of the custom is
Professor James Phineas Montegue
and his
Amazing Steam-powered Walker

So, I'm going too need some room between the Jandar symbol and the name 'Jandar'. When you're done, just email me the original BMP document, if you can. JPEG compression makes me sad. Thanks again!
Here is the webite I use to make my cards. Maybe you can use it too. Just click on "Heroscape" button.

http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com/

Fear the might of the Dragons, Mortal!
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Actually I've been working on some Steampunk Jedi and I have a card blank I'd be more than willing to share.

I'll try and remember to upload it when I get home.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
Actually I've been working on some Steampunk Jedi and I have a card blank I'd be more than willing to share.

I'll try and remember to upload it when I get home.
Now, you have my attention. Steampunk...Jedi? From Cupidsart?

I must see them.

And Shodian, I think you misunderstood, a little. I know how to make custom cards. In fact, I've been making them a rather long time, if I may say so. I'm just looking for the card blank. Thanks anyway, though.
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

I have to get a hold of the figures I want then I'll get to the customs. For now though they'll stay hidden in my super secret art computer.

I hope this will work for you. I attached the full blank and then one with the Jandar symbol,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
I have to get a hold of the figures I want then I'll get to the customs. For now though they'll stay hidden in my super secret art computer.

I hope this will work for you. I attached the full blank and then one with the Jandar symbol,

Absolutely gorgeous CA....(I hate you )
Old July 8th, 2008, 11:14 PM

one_day_remains is surprisingly tart

Yeah...you probably won't be needing me to edit that first one for you then...

Awesome stuff, CupidsArt. I must practice.

Remember that time I won?
Old July 9th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

CupidsArt sux.

But yeah, those are pretty great. Nice work.

.:: .H3X. | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:46 AM

Thanks, CA! So much!
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Very nice! (Though I wouldn't have expected anything less...)

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards