Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old May 27th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I've got a buddy considering coming out for this. Is the June 1st deadline mean nobody can join after June 1 (so 1 week before all plans are final)? Trying to understand that deadline requirements.
You can still sign up after June 1. You will not receive a T-Shirt though. Speaking of T-Shirts, we need everyone to complete the form for sizing that OEAO posted (#122 in this thread) by 5pm today. We are ordering tonight to take advantage of the discount. If you have not replied we will guess your size.
okay, great...thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 27th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
ATTENTION: WE NEED EVERYONE WITH WEEKEND PASSES TO FILL OUT THIS FORM BY MAY 25th!

You can also buy a t-shirt (or an extra, or five extra) for $20 each. WE WILL NOT SHIP, but you can have someone pick one up for you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link
THIS IS THE FORM. We're missing about 10 responses. Fill it out today.
Old May 28th, 2022, 04:52 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Remind me when the maps are being announced? My brain is saying June 4th? is that right? so a week from today?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 28th, 2022, 04:56 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Remind me when the maps are being announced? My brain is saying June 4th? is that right? so a week from today?
I had originally said June 11th, but it may be June 14th or 15th to give me one more good day of testing with my friend (he works Wednesday-Sunday most weeks). I just got back from Chicago, so I haven't begun testing anything.
Old May 28th, 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I had originally said June 11th, but it may be June 14th or 15th to give me one more good day of testing with my friend (he works Wednesday-Sunday most weeks). I just got back from Chicago, so I haven't begun testing anything.
Cool, cool...thanks for the update.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 2nd, 2022, 03:51 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Some big updates regarding 1-day badges (those who have already purchased them have been notified):

We are now offering a few cheaper options. You can attend on Wednesday or Sunday for $50. You can attend on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for $110, or for $95 if you don't want breakfast.

The OP reflects these changes. The OP, second post, and events sign-up are all up-to-date.

ALSO: We ordered some extra t-shirts to hit a price breakpoint. We will be selling extra shirts at the Con for $20 each. WE ARE OVER BUDGET. Please consider purchasing an extra while you're there- no pre-sales (I still have plenty else to do).

Because we're over budget, if you know you won't be eating a meal for whatever reason, PLEASE let my dad know ASAP. Every meal is individually charged based on the number of people eating (so we tell them __ for Wednesday dinner, __ for Thursday breakfast, __ for Thursday lunch, etc.), so if you don't tell us, then we're just paying the hotel extra money for no reason (and, again, we're in the hole).

Last edited by OEAO; June 2nd, 2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: To be clear, the extra shirts are not why we're over budget; it was barely any more money to get an extra 15 shirts
Old June 9th, 2022, 09:50 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Our hotel block expires on June 12. If you want to reserve a room with the discounted pricing please do so by then (see Link in First Post.)

If you have any meal restrictions and have not already informed me, please message me asap. The hotel has been very good with providing meal options.

If you know you will not be present for a meal (for instance if you will be arriving after Wed. night dinner) please message me so that we can let the hotel know and we can save money. I have to give final meal counts by July 7.

We are running slightly over budget due to an outstanding prize pool, and the purchase of additional terrain to be kept with the HeroScapers' stash in Retlaw's basement to be used for ScapeCon and future Indy events. Certain terrain is in short supply and limits the map pool. The meal money saved is being put to good use.

Last edited by OEAO; June 9th, 2022 at 11:04 AM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Our hotel block expires on June 12. If you want to reserve a room with the discounted pricing please do so by then (see Link in First Post.)

If you have any meal restrictions and have not already informed me, please message me asap. The hotel has been very good with providing meal options.

If you know you will not be present for a meal (for instance if you will be arriving after Wed. night dinner) please message me so that we can let the hotel know and we can save money. I have to give final meal counts by July 7.

We are running slightly over budget due to an outstanding prize pool, and the purchase of additional terrain to be kept with the HeroScapers' stash in Retlaw's basement to be used for ScapeCon and future Indy events. Certain terrain is in short supply and limits the map pool. The meal money saved is being put to good use.
Following up on this with a few other things:

Maps will be posted on June 15.
Delta pricing is set for the two events (see the Delta thread).
Any VC units released after June 15th will not be legal for ScapeCon II.

I think that covers everything for now. See you all soon!

Last edited by OEAO; June 9th, 2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Quote:

Following up on this with a few other things:

Maps will be posted on June 15.
Delta pricing is set for the two events (see the Delta thread).
Any VC units released after June 15th will not be legal for ScapeCon II.

I think that covers everything for now. See you all soon!
FYI I changed the new VC release date to the 15th. ANY CHANGES TO ANYTHING AFTER THE 15TH WILL NOT AFFECT SCAPECON.
Old June 15th, 2022, 05:04 PM

~SirH awaiting the map pool to drop...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 15th, 2022, 07:58 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

~SirH awaiting the map pool to drop...

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:18 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

See here, good people:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...38#post2521038

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon