Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 18th, 2021, 03:26 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio NHSD 10/23 - Monster Mayhem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
LoveElemental and I are both coming.

Sweet!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 18th, 2021, 04:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry busy this weekend. Good luck.
Old October 18th, 2021, 05:07 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Looking forward to it! We are definitely blessed to have people traveling from all over to attend, but we are also working hard to boost the local scene in general. With that, I'm working to get some things done that will make the event one of the most accessible and easy events we've ran.

I will have extra armies available for anyone to use if they're new to the scene.

Additionally, there will three things next to each map:
  1. A picture showcasing the map with start zones and glyph locations, along with which glyphs will be used for that map, and if necessary, whether that map uses normal snow/ice or heavy snow/slippery ice. (Hint: It's always normal.)
  2. Glyph cards that will explain what all of the glyphs (Power and Treasure) we are using for the tournament do.
  3. This Rules Summary by @Grison . (Note we will be using partial scoring.)
    Everything is laminated so we will be using them for a long time hopefully.

I'm also working on a self-report form though Google Forms, and will have my Chromebook on site to use to report, or you could use your phone. Along with that, I already have a Points Remaining/Destroyed Calculator done. If you are able to and want, you can familiarize yourself with it, make a copy of the sheet, and use it on your phone during the event. If you're not able or don't want to, I'll have it pulled up on my computer as well at the event.

Hopefully you guys find all of this helpful! It's super important to me to allow anyone that wants to join to be able to do so, no matter how new they are. A lot of locals even if they aren't "new" to HeroScape, they are new to HeroScape tournaments.

We're already looking at January for our next event but I hope to have some learn-to-play days before then to help boost the local scene.

Last edited by Sheep; October 19th, 2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old October 19th, 2021, 02:51 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

A late announcement but since this is our October, Monster themed event, with Halloween close approaching, anyone who wears a costume will get their $5 entry fee waived. Just note it is a family friendly store so make sure any costumes are as well. Can’t wait to see everyone Saturday!
Old October 21st, 2021, 09:07 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey has a playoff game on Saturday, so we won't make it. Hopefully next time. Have fun everyone.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old October 16th, 2022, 05:45 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Oh man. Oh man.

I wanna come. I’m gonna see about this

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 16th, 2022, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Oh man. Oh man.

I wanna come. I’m gonna see about this
We would love to have you, but this thread was for last year’s event…

No worries though! We have another thread with an event upcoming Nov. 12th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day