Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old September 14th, 2020, 11:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I've been playing Lord of the Rings Online when I have the time. Just a few hours a week but it is always fun to go back.
Speaking of Lord of the rings. Ive been playing the sequel to shadow of mordor, Shadow War on my PS4. I dont play many video games lately even though I have hundreds upon hundreds of them for an array of systems. Shadow war has been pretty fun. I have only played a few days but when I play I completely veg out. Ive gotten to the point where my character is able to brand the orcs to fight for him. I love that in this game there are many more orc and uruk types including olag hai cave trolls. Not only are they awesome to look at and fight. Its really cool that some of the orc captains are olog hais as well. I love how they make the orc captains all look pretty unique. I highly recommend these two games to any lord of the rings fans. The graphics are pretty great too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 6th, 2020, 06:19 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Got back into Fire Emblem: Three Houses a few days ago, I like the feel of Fire Emblem in the Fall/Winter, just feels right. Playing in the Black Eagle house on Hard and Classic, only one fatality so far, Constance, in a training battle the week before you learn Divine Pulse.

Once the Crown Tundra DLC for Pokemon drops on the 22nd I will probably be into that for quite a while though.
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:46 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Can't go wrong with Three Houses. Been bouncing between that and Pokemon Sword at the moment. First Pokemon game. Not super impressed with the gameplay, but at least collecting them all is somewhat fun. Lack of Beedrill sucks.

Planning on picking up a PS4 after the PS5 drops post-Christmas. I want some Persona 5 Royal and Final Fantasy Seven Remake. Shame they're both exclusives.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 28th, 2020, 11:45 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Can't go wrong with Three Houses. Been bouncing between that and Pokemon Sword at the moment. First Pokemon game. Not super impressed with the gameplay, but at least collecting them all is somewhat fun. Lack of Beedrill sucks.

Planning on picking up a PS4 after the PS5 drops post-Christmas. I want some Persona 5 Royal and Final Fantasy Seven Remake. Shame they're both exclusives.
3H is a fun game, easily one of my fav RPGs of recent times, although the replay value wasn’t quite as fun as I had hoped. The game pretty good for 2-3 playthroughs if you can get past basically redoing the same stuff for the first half of the game each time, since the branching stories for each class is pretty unique in the second half of the game.

SwSh was.... fun in some ways, but was seriously lacking in many others IMO. Although for a first step into the series, it’s probably pretty good, since you don’t see all of the content they cut out from previous games. It’s not difficult to beat the story... you can basically roll face on switch and win, but the giant pokemon battles are pretty fun.

Lately, I’ve been playing Baldur’s Gate 3 early access. Already went through it twice - as a human fighter and an elf ranger. My current run includes 3 custom githyanki (One will be 2H battlemaster, the 2nd will be a dual wield eldritch knight, and the 3rd is a light cleric) and the wonderful Lae’zel, who will be a 2H battlemaster. We definitely murdered the crap out of Shadowheart on sight.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:04 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

In my perpetual late to the party fashion, I recently started playing Minecraft (notice the missing "again"). It has always been single player games, but I'm itching to try multiplayer. After 7 hours I'm currently 105th in the queue to join the 2bt2 server for the first time. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:49 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Picked up Europa Universalis IV on a steam sale, it's pretty neat. One of my favorite pc games is Age of Empires 2, so I was very drawn in by the fact its an rts game. Turn based stuff like Civ just makes me think about how I could be playing a board game.
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:38 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Resident Evil 8: It's Resident Evil 4 with a coat of Resident Evil 7 paint over it. As a diehard RE4 fanboy I approve of all the gameplay changes and extra helpings of schlock, although a lot of what made 7 unique is lost in that translation. The return to realism and refreshingly small scale of 7 as a reboot is right out the window.

Also I couldn't help but notice a certain name in the end credits:

Coincidence? I think not

~TAF, remiss if he didn't mention it

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 21st, 2021, 08:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh wow, I was wondering what Joel Hicks has been up to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games