Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 17th, 2019, 11:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I have been playing a lot of Dungeon Defenders with my son lately. I happened to notice that the original creators of that game have got the rights to the series back and are kick-starting a new game, Dungeon Defenders Awakened. Last I looked you could still get the original Dungeon Defenders, with all DLC, if you back at the $17 level.

If you don't know Dungeon Defenders, it is a tower defense game with RPG elements. It is co op for 1-4 players, with some higher level maps available for 6 and even 8 players. I like it quite a bit: I have already beat the main campaign once before. It is quite addictive.
I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 17th, 2019, 10:52 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I played the heck out of the original on PS3 with my brothers until they discontinued the server it was played on. Loads of fun.
The new one will be cross-platform; PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, another PlayStation platform (just looking at the logos).

--
--
--

--
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:57 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I been playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 for the PS4. Should of tell you when I received the game, but I beat Dragon Quest Builders 2 yesterday. What I learned from playing that game is that "Building is Fun!" and it may be fun in real too. If that was true, I or anyone would see cracks in our roads, buildings and by cracks I do mean structure damage.
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Ultimate Alliance 3, this is one of the only video games I have been addicted to lately (and by that I mean the last 15 or so years.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've been playing Darkest Dungeon for a couple of weeks now. It's a rogue-type game available on Steam.

Very tense. It has fun, old fashioned graphics. Like a classic rogue game, it's constantly auto-saving, so when bad stuff happens, you're stuck with it. You build a party and send it into the dungeon of your choice. Your recruited heroes get experience and equipment as they adventure, but they also get "quirks" as they go. Some will be helpful ("Armor Tinkerer"), some will not ("Nervous"). Each affects the hero in some way. In town, there are ways to treat quirks and diseases, and reduce stress, which is just as dangerous as any other injury.

I've gotten a lot of hours out of it for the $17 on Steam for the full game. I recommend it, for those who think this sounds like fun.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That does sound like fun. Going to have to breakdown and get Steam someday.
Want to try TTS also.
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:26 PM

I've been playing Lord of the Rings Online when I have the time. Just a few hours a week but it is always fun to go back.

--
--
--

--
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:38 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Recently downloaded XCOM: Chimera Squad to give it a whirl. New concepts such as interleaved turns (similar to order markers or D&D's initiative order) give a fresh take on "turn-based squad tactics". Really great minute-to-minute gameplay, and a good starting point for XCOM-ish games.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Darkest Dungeon is wonderful.

I’ve been playing a lot of Fallout 76 because I have poor taste.
Old May 28th, 2020, 09:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone played the Total War: Warhammers? There's a big sale on steam and I just picked them up. They look kinda like a fantasy Age Of Empires which would be a huge plus in my book.
Old May 29th, 2020, 10:58 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Has anyone played the Total War: Warhammers? There's a big sale on steam and I just picked them up. They look kinda like a fantasy Age Of Empires which would be a huge plus in my book.
I have played a ton of the total war games. I love them. If its like any of the other total war games it shouldnt play like age of empires though Im sure it will be great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games