Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 31st, 2019, 08:59 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Georgia NHSD 2019

When: Saturday, October 26th 10 am (tentatively)

Where: Atlanta, GA (location pending on head count)

Format: tbd

Who: n00b, Br1an, MrNobody (maybe), infectedsloth (maybe), infectedsloth’s brother (maybe)

UPDATE: I'm going to go ahead and say this is cancelled due to lack of interest.

Last edited by Dunedain; September 25th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.
Old August 31st, 2019, 09:03 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Georgia NHSD 2019

Alright so I just moved to the area and would love to see if we could get some heroscape tournaments going, starting with NHSD. I’m in favor of a straight forward army setup, maybe like 400-500 points, though I’ve played a few different formats, one popular one was bring two armies and then you and the opponent select from the four total, so I’m open to different options. I myself can supply two maps, and pending on the format could possibly loan out some armies. This is of course all dependent on if there’s enough interest.
Old August 31st, 2019, 09:07 AM
Not a n00b

@IAmBatman , @MrNobody , @Mr Migraine , @infectedsloth , @Unseen Shadowz
Old August 31st, 2019, 09:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I could be interested, based on time and location. Could bring some C3G superscape stuff if anyone is interested in that.
Old September 4th, 2019, 02:07 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm very interested, and will do my best to attend whatever date is picked. If I can make it, I'll do everything I can to drag my brother Unseen Shadowz along too.
Old September 4th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Not a n00b

I had a conflict on October 19th, so I bumped the date to the 26th. I’d say if we can get 6 confirmed for this tournament that’d be a worthwhile turnout.
Old September 23rd, 2019, 03:01 PM
Not a n00b

With two yes’s and three maybe’s, I’m gonna say it’s not likely that this goes through

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day