Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 31st, 2018, 10:05 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Revival - Providence - 3-31-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I'm shooting to get there for 12:30-1, see ya soon

Excited to play some 'scape, haven't played in awhile.
My car's just not starting, not sure if I can make it. Damn.
Old March 31st, 2018, 10:09 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Oops didn't check this this morning and sorry to hear about that Cleon perhaps fate didn't want it to be but there will always be next time it was really fun hosting today. It was a real blast had myself, my friend, Drew, and Randy come by. Great just getting some people together and playing again everyone had some great fun. My next event may be just a demo sometime in the summer to perhaps get some more local people involved. If you want to come by I won't say no. Stay tuned all!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Missed this since I don't check this site often anymore. Mentions will get my attention when I do check, though. Sounds like you guys had fun! Stirring the pot up would be so wonderful if everyone were to get back together again. I go to university in Boston, so making it out to RI is a little bit easier than it used to be.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:57 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I'll make sure to keep you in the loop Scapemage.

Old April 18th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Would've loved to go, just haven't been on here in a while. Hope it was fun!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Would've loved to go, just haven't been on here in a while. Hope it was fun!
It was pretty fun! I will be using this thread for future events to limit confusion so any and all people interested subscribe here. looking into something for late summer, stay tuned!

Old June 7th, 2018, 08:23 PM

New England Heroscape Event
Saturday, August 4th, 2018

Where: Mastermind Adventures in Swansea Mall

262 Swansea Mall Dr #205, Swansea, MA 02777
  • Parking: It's a mall, plenty of parking. There is a door right outside the place opposite side of Walmart.
  • The place is around the middle of the mall.
Map Location

When: Show up 1PM, Start 1:30PM, X-60 minute rounds, clean up when done.

What: Either 1) X rounds of Swiss with partial card scoring or 2) Rolling Rumble depending on attendance and competitiveness respectfully. Attendees will decide at time of event.

500 points, 24 hex start zone, no supers.

What to bring: Figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Food: There are places around to get food and we are allowed to order food while at the event. Food can be scheduled to arrive, attendees can decide at event what to order.

Entry: $5; Prizes thus far for top 2. Donations welcome

Maps:
1. Trailblazer
2. Vestige
3. Jotun's Gap
4. Isenfell
X. Depending on expected attendance I may request some participants to bring maps. If you volunteer thank you in advance.

Glyph Pool: Intercept Order, Move +2, Defense +1, Wound, Unique Attack +1, D20 +1, and Initiative +8.

Treasure Glyph Pool: All except Waterwalking, Artifact, Unnatural Revival, and Ancient Artifact.

Attending:
Itsbuzzi
Itsbuzzi's Friends (2)

Maybe:
Itsbuzzi's Friend (1)
Ollie
fil
Bengi

Mentions:

Last edited by itsbuzzi; November 8th, 2018 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Tags
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:29 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Two things:

1) I saw a good craigslist lot in Boston, so if anybody is interested, you can take a look here.
2) I'd really not recommend Turret Rocks. I'm sure OEAO can tell you more, but you should probably use Common Ground by GameBear or Dry Season by Killometer if you're looking for a 1 RoTV map.

(Really cool that you're doing tournaments in that area again, and as I'm not local, I'll see myself out of the thread).
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm a maybe verging on a likely. I'll know more soon. (Also, I really like Turret Rocks. I've had some great games on it.)
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm interested but don't think I'll be able to make it out. I don't keep a car in Boston so it's tough for me to get out of the city usually.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 9th, 2018, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Two things:

1) I saw a good craigslist lot in Boston, so if anybody is interested, you can take a look here.
2) I'd really not recommend Turret Rocks. I'm sure OEAO can tell you more, but you should probably use Common Ground by GameBear or Dry Season by Killometer if you're looking for a 1 RoTV map.

(Really cool that you're doing tournaments in that area again, and as I'm not local, I'll see myself out of the thread).
That is a really great lot. Looks like they are selling separately as well. Very interesting. I've seen good and bad reviews on Turret Rocks, I built it and took a real look at it. If enough people don't want it I can easily switch it, but from the mixed reviews it's not an automatic no for now. Open to negotiation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'm a maybe verging on a likely. I'll know more soon. (Also, I really like Turret Rocks. I've had some great games on it.)
I put you down, I have some prizes already they are pretty good (intensive intensive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm interested but don't think I'll be able to make it out. I don't keep a car in Boston so it's tough for me to get out of the city usually.
I lived in Boston for 4 years I 100% agree with you there. If you felt like coming by train I could arrange pick up that's the only way I allowed myself out and in the city.

Old June 9th, 2018, 09:33 AM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the head’s up; I’m a solid maybe.

Also, I purchased a bunch of (maybe all?) the common squads and a couple master sets from that lot. Nice kid. Knows @Pilgrim from the south shore tournament days. Buy with confidence.

Returns for more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events