Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 10th, 2017, 09:19 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I just finished The Last of Us and have to say wow. It had great characters and a very cinematic experience.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old March 10th, 2017, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
I just finished The Last of Us and have to say wow. It had great characters and a very cinematic experience.
I have heard a ton of great things about that game, and have almost bought it probably 10 times. Just not enough time in a day to get to play with all the cool toys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 10th, 2017, 10:27 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin The Critic View Post
I have heard a ton of great things about that game, and have almost bought it probably 10 times. Just not enough time in a day to get to play with all the cool toys.
I am waiting patiently for Mass Effect Andromeda and considered buying both Horizon Zero Dawn and Zelda Breath of the Wild but am very happy I saved momey by dusting off my copy of The Last of Us. I've owned it in my PS4 since the remastered version was released but got stuck on a stealth section early in the game once I got past that it was smooth sailing to a great gaming experience. I would highly recommended it expecially now that you can find a copy around $10-15 dollars.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old March 10th, 2017, 11:01 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Justin The Critic , thanks for the heads up. I also play ps4. When I get on another game buying binge I'll probably get it. I just have so many games along with ps plus and its just wasted. It makes me sad that I love the idea of games more than having time to play them. I played Mass effect 2 and 3, then tried to play 1 but couldn't do it after 2 and 3 cause well, its not as good. Those were sweet games though. I bought a zelda game for the wii but never really did anything with it. Right now I'm working on Fallout 4 hit and miss, here and there. I've barely scratched the surface.

Old March 12th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Not sure there. Its been at least a year since I played it. With playstation 3 you can count on it with a free network.
Got it, and have been playing it for a bit now . So first of all, the story is blowing me away, and the gameplay is so far beyond the second one. Maybe it's just the a new class (Sentinel), but I'm having so much fun!

The multiplayer I wasn't too interested in a first glance, but after playing a round, I get it, it's amazing! It's hard, and I can't resist a challenge . I actually haven't had a problem with finding people to play with, so long as I get on at night.

Because of this game, I am beyond hyped for ME: Andromeda. Just pre ordered it, and I cannot wait haha
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:57 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Not sure there. Its been at least a year since I played it. With playstation 3 you can count on it with a free network.
Got it, and have been playing it for a bit now . So first of all, the story is blowing me away, and the gameplay is so far beyond the second one. Maybe it's just the a new class (Sentinel), but I'm having so much fun!

The multiplayer I wasn't too interested in a first glance, but after playing a round, I get it, it's amazing! It's hard, and I can't resist a challenge . I actually haven't had a problem with finding people to play with, so long as I get on at night.

Because of this game, I am beyond hyped for ME: Andromeda. Just pre ordered it, and I cannot wait haha
Glad you enjoyed it, I also did. I leveled up about 5 multiplayer characters before I stopped playing it.

Old March 20th, 2017, 07:38 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I just finished Dark Souls III after it was loaned to me. How did I ever miss such a fantastic game franchise until now?

For the past few years, I have been jaded when it comes to video games. I just haven't been able to find any games that hold my interest at all. I was afraid that maybe I just wasn't a gamer anymore and might just have to give it up.

Dark Souls III changed that. It sucked me right in and held me tight until the very end. I loved the story, atmosphere, setting, music, everything. It saved this jaded gamer and is definitely one of my new all-time favorite games.

Now I have to go out and buy Dark Souls and Darks Souls II. And I like three so much, that I'll likely buy my own copy of it as well so that I can play through it again. Good stuff!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
I just finished Dark Souls III after it was loaned to me. How did I ever miss such a fantastic game franchise until now?

For the past few years, I have been jaded when it comes to video games. I just haven't been able to find any games that hold my interest at all. I was afraid that maybe I just wasn't a gamer anymore and might just have to give it up.

Dark Souls III changed that. It sucked me right in and held me tight until the very end. I loved the story, atmosphere, setting, music, everything. It saved this jaded gamer and is definitely one of my new all-time favorite games.

Now I have to go out and buy Dark Souls and Darks Souls II. And I like three so much, that I'll likely buy my own copy of it as well so that I can play through it again. Good stuff!
I've never played any of those games....yet, I got the Darksouls boardgame on kickstarter. I think its cause I have a plastic problem, addiction, problem or something. I've been helping my 5 year old with skylanders on the ps3 when she hits a speedbump here and there. I haven't even turned on my ps4 in weeks. Last one I was playing was Fallout 4.

Old March 20th, 2017, 10:30 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I rarely get on our PS4 either, but like I said, this one drew me in. I highly recommend it if you enjoy a challenging game.

And yeah I think you might have a problem.

-
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Woke up at 4:00 AM, played MA: Andromeda till I had to leave at 7:30 for college. Worth it . It's gonna catch up with me later though hahaha
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor recently. I'm having a lot of fun hunting down the captains. I really like the gameplay and I'm excited for the sequel.

I also recently finished my 4th single player Civilization VI campaign and I'm still looking forward to playing it more.

I've played some For Honor recently too and totally agree that it's a spectacular game, but I can never seem to win against the Samurai classes.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 26th, 2017, 12:09 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Finally got around to playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and it's been a real treat. Not exactly sure it's worth $300, but it's a real reason to get a Switch.

Oops, rolled a 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games