Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old January 4th, 2017, 06:13 AM

Razqua is surprisingly tart
Re: PAS(Project Animescape)

So is this project dead? Kind of a shame. I feel like anime characters would work really well for HeroScape. Although the pg 13 rules(especially as you phrased it) is very limiting. I understand the need to be kid friendly but it's not like kids have to watch the shows characters come from. Most iconic anime features nudity or obscene gestures. Even Dragon Ball has some nudity in it so by your rules we can't have any character from that series. The C3G project has characters like deadpool even though they clearly aren't kid friendly.
Anyway with criticisms out of the way Id like to propose a character to add. Obviously this is just a rough idea for the card but the character is Shimazu Toyhisa from Drifters.

Name: Shimazu Toyohisa
(Human, Unique Hero, Samurai, Valiant)
Size:Medium 5
Anime name: Drifters

Life: 4
Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Points 150???(points will be decided later on)

Special Power 1: Head Hunter
Whenever Toyohisa kills a unique figure he gets a head token. For each head token he posses Toyohisa gets +1 to his normal attack rolls.

Special Power 2: Fearless Fighter
Toyohisa can attack any number of enemies within melee range but for each extra attack he does he get -1 to all defense rolls for the rest of the round.

So he's basically a powerful glass cannon that can do some real damage if you can put him in a group of enemies but is very easy to kill if caught in a bad position.
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqua View Post
So is this project dead? Kind of a shame. I feel like anime characters would work really well for HeroScape. Although the pg 13 rules(especially as you phrased it) is very limiting. I understand the need to be kid friendly but it's not like kids have to watch the shows characters come from. Most iconic anime features nudity or obscene gestures. Even Dragon Ball has some nudity in it so by your rules we can't have any character from that series. The C3G project has characters like deadpool even though they clearly aren't kid friendly.
Anyway with criticisms out of the way Id like to propose a character to add. Obviously this is just a rough idea for the card but the character is Shimazu Toyhisa from Drifters.

Name: Shimazu Toyohisa
(Human, Unique Hero, Samurai, Valiant)
Size:Medium 5
Anime name: Drifters

Life: 4
Move: 7
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Points 150???(points will be decided later on)

Special Power 1: Head Hunter
Whenever Toyohisa kills a unique figure he gets a head token. For each head token he posses Toyohisa gets +1 to his normal attack rolls.

Special Power 2: Fearless Fighter
Toyohisa can attack any number of enemies within melee range but for each extra attack he does he get -1 to all defense rolls for the rest of the round.

So he's basically a powerful glass cannon that can do some real damage if you can put him in a group of enemies but is very easy to kill if caught in a bad position.
Sorry Razqua I guess we kinda all forgot about it. I meant more along the lines of characters that are in major need of clothing at all times. Not as in the series itself because although I've never personally seen One Punch Man I have heard from friends who have and there's quite a bit if non pg-13 material. Anyways thanks for the bump maybe we'll get some new visitors.
---
I liked your character proposal however I'm not familiar with the anime. Could I get some details and descriptions of Shimazu? He sounds really cool and well worth the development. Keep us posted.
Old February 12th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
I liked your character proposal however I'm not familiar with the anime. Could I get some details and descriptions of Shimazu? He sounds really cool and well worth the development. Keep us posted.
So drifters is kinda like if Heroscape was an anime. You have various historical figures who are thrown into this fantasy world to duke it out for the fate of humanity. Some of them good. Some of them evil. Shimazu Toyohisa is the main character. He is also an actual historical figure but obviously the person from history and the character in the show are two very different things. He is a samurai bound by an honor code who will do anything he has to in order to win a battle including sacrificing his own life. In the very first episode he impales himself onto multiple spears so he can get a shot off at the enemy general. That's my justification for the fearless fighter ability. The reason I put the headhunter ability is because he seems to have a sort of obsession with collecting the heads of his enemies. When watching the show with a friend of mine we would frequently joke "more heads for Toyohisa"
For any more information about the character you might need here's the wiki page on him. http://drifters.wikia.com/wiki/Shimazu_Toyohisa
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:08 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqua View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
So drifters is kinda like if Heroscape was an anime. You have various historical figures who are thrown into this fantasy world to duke it out for the fate of humanity. Some of them good. Some of them evil. Shimazu Toyohisa is the main character. He is also an actual historical figure but obviously the person from history and the character in the show are two very different things. He is a samurai bound by an honor code who will do anything he has to in order to win a battle including sacrificing his own life. In the very first episode he impales himself onto multiple spears so he can get a shot off at the enemy general. That's my justification for the fearless fighter ability. The reason I put the headhunter ability is because he seems to have a sort of obsession with collecting the heads of his enemies. When watching the show with a friend of mine we would frequently joke "more heads for Toyohisa"
For any more information about the character you might need here's the wiki page on him. http://drifters.wikia.com/wiki/Shimazu_Toyohisa
He would definitely be really cool to use. Would you like to find the image for his card? I also need the drifters logo. Are you wanting to join the project? I'm thinking we should start over.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:19 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I'll be fine if we start over, although I probably should resign from my position. I simply don't have enough free time to devote to this project. I'll try to pop in from time to time, but I can't be a big part of this project.

Sorry guys,
M_W

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM

This should work for the logo. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thum...ifterslogo.jpg
I found a pretty cool statue for his picture. https://www.otakuhq.com/images/pvc/PVC6497-8.jpg
Not really sure what you mean when you say join the project but I'm down to help out and submit proposals when I have time.
Old June 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Let's get this project going again. This is my idea I've been working on for Hei a.k.a. The Black Reaper from Darker than Black. He is a human with the power of electron manipulation (i.e. discharge electricity through conductive medium). He carries multiple knives attached to metal wires which he can use to electrocute enemies from a distance. He is in peak physical condition and wears a bullet proof trench coat. I highly recommend the series to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zetsubo; June 4th, 2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:03 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love anime but all the anime that would translate well to scape/I enjoy doesn't have any suitable sized minis

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum