Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old October 31st, 2016, 05:36 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post APOSTLE'S CREED - a zombie story

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to The Moon Has Wings, the long awaited full-length Zombie Story brought to you by TheAverageFan. I've been wanting to do a larger Non-Competition Story for quite some time and have been developing The Moon Has Wings for even longer. So here it finally is.

In case you don't know, The Moon Has Wings is a Zombie Story that has nothing whatsoever to do with Heroscape. Anyone expecting a Heroscape story out of this will be sad and disappointed. Check out TAF's other stories for Heroscape-related stuff (shameless plug, check).

Naturally most zombie stories are a dime a dozen, these days. I'll confess that I actually haven't seen a lot of the zombie media out there. So while I tried my best to stay as original as possible, I apologize if there are any similarities between Moon Has Wings and other zombie tales, be it in plot points, characters, themes, etc. I'm sure there's bound to be plenty. Scènes à faire and all that, yes.

At any rate, enjoy! I highly encourage any comments and feedback—it's how I can tell people are reading this drivel. I’d also personally recommend you listen to music while you read The Moon Has Wings. It’ll improve the experience and all that. TAF's personal recommendation of the day is Animus Vox by The Glitch Mob.

CURRENT DETAILS
As of Apostle's Creed, Chapter 32
Quote:
* The Details page is updated with every new chapter. As such it can contain Spoilers and new information! Always make sure to be fully caught up on the latest entry before checking it, especially the Character List! *
Character List (KIA included):
Spoiler Alert!

Character Entries:
Spoiler Alert!

Enemy Journal:
Spoiler Alert!

Stories:
Spoiler Alert!

CHAPTER INDEX:
Spoiler Alert!

RATING & COPYRIGHT

This story contains mature content and is only recommended for readers 18 and up. Or those who think they can handle content for those 18 and up. Read at your own discretion.

The Moon Has Wings contains Violence, Blood, Gore, Strong Language, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual Violence, Acts of Terror, and stuff like that.

- Obligatory Copyright Statement (ironically plagiarized from TGRF's Version) -

This is TheAverageFan's story, intended solely for the purpose of being released on heroscapers.com.
Any copying of the text within this fan fiction will be in violation of the copyright laws of heroscapers.com.

Text copyright © 2016 by heroscapers.com user TheAverageFan
The Moon Has Wings Title copyright © 2016 by heroscapers.com user TheAverageFan

You may not copy any part or portion of this fan fiction without the express permission of the original creator. You bastards.

Now on with the show! Enjoy!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; January 24th, 2024 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Updated for Apostle's Creed!
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:15 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Prologue

Let's hop to it, yeah? Prologue first, of course.

Spoiler Alert!

More to come.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Fixed typos (thanks TGRF)
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:35 PM

Post Title

H

U

The Moon Has Wings

By Todd Inscho
R

T

Last edited by TheAverageFan; November 1st, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old October 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM

Chapter 1

Since it's the first day I certainly couldn't go without giving you more than just a prologue.

Chapter 1:

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Fixed typos (thanks TGRF)
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:46 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: THE MOON HAS WINGS - a zombie story

*TGRF arrives. Once the masquerade is finished, it will become evident exactly what this means.*

Just read the prologue. Looking good, TAF. The obligatory grammar criticism is a 'coming' where there should have been a 'come.' I have since lost track of it.

I thought you did the infiltration scene well. I could see it like a movie scene in my head, guns raised, the figures moving steadily through the building. Keep it up.

~TGRF.
Old November 1st, 2016, 03:47 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
- Obligatory Copyright Statement (ironically plagiarized from TGRF's Version) -

... Which was ironically plagiarized from the then-convenient copy of Eragon I had handy...

~TGRF.
Old November 7th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Chapter 2

Sorry I'm late. It's been a while, but hey, this and that and various excuses. Chapter Two time!!

Spoiler Alert!

I'll probably try to have Ch. 3 up on Friday. Folks'll have more time to read on the weekends, after all.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Fixed typos (thanks TGRF)
Old November 11th, 2016, 08:02 PM

Chapter 3

As promised, here is Chapter 3. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it:

Spoiler Alert!

Whew! And the truth is we're just getting started. Stay tuned and all that.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 11:55 PM. Reason: "followed suite?!"
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:09 PM

Chapter 4

Ah, sorry I'm late. Things are a bit slow at the forefront at the moment but that's no reason to not release the already-finished chapters on time. This one's a bit shorter than the previous entries, but it matters little. Here's Chapter 4:

Spoiler Alert!

The plot thickens. It will continue to thicken!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; March 17th, 2022 at 11:55 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:54 PM

Chapter 5

At any rate, I give you Chapter 5. It's a bit longer than the other chapters we've had so far, so maybe that'll help make up for delays.

Spoiler Alert!

I promise to be back next time with more. Stay tuned!

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; August 17th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:09 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Great job TAF, you've written another story I can't stop reading. I don't really have much more to say besides repeating myself, but keep it up! Just wish I could give you more Rep...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:38 PM

I feel bad for not commenting. I really do. I know exactly how it feels, because I go through the same thing with my fan fictions. Ah, the days when there were more of us...

The reason I haven't been commenting (or, if we're honest, reading) is because I read chapter one and was getting vibes from the feel of things. The kind of vibes that say it's not my kind of fiction.

This is mostly from the rating paragraph, which said the story would include strong language and sexual violence. Those things just really turn me off, and knowing that they're coming at some point would, I think, sour my whole experience of reading.

Don't get me wrong here. Your writing is great. Better than great. The content just isn't my kind of thing.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction