View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Console Gaming 4 40.00%
PC Gaming 6 60.00%
Ooh! A poll! 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 23rd, 2016, 09:04 PM

anto_capone is surprisingly tart
PC vs Console

Just curious if the community here favors one or the other.

Myself, I grew up a hardcore NES/SNES player, and primarily stuck with console gaming up until a few years ago. Xbox 360 is my last console, and sadly right now it sits in a bin in my basement. I've since converted to mainly PC gaming.

So, which do you prefer- PC of Console gaming?
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:03 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PC vs Console

Consoles are great. I do love me some Smash Bros. with friends, Metroid Prime, or a few others.

However, Firaxis Games is why I'll take PC almost everyday.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

If you MOD than you PC.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:41 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I am primarily a pc gamer. I like first person shooters and the controls that a mouse and keyboard provide. Other than that though consoles have a lot to offer.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 23rd, 2016, 11:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I went console. Nothing like a controller in hand. Never was good at playing on a keyboard. Though i do have a variety of pc controllers. For all of the thousands of dollars ive spent on console gaming it better be console.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games