Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Use Heroscape Figures In D&D
Yes, I Woulds 16 80.00%
Maybe, Depends If I Have It 2 10.00%
No, I Don't Want To 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 13th, 2014, 06:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape Figure For Dungeons And Dragons

At my FLGS, somebody suggested that I use Heroscape figures to use in Dungeons and Dragons to represent your character. Like if you were a Elvish Wizard, you're character could be represented by Arkmer or Emmirroon. Sound cool?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:56 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Figure For Dungeons And Dragons

Yep, do it all the time. Sir Denrick is actually an NPC in one of our campaigns (Edition 1). I use Alistar MacDirk as my fighter, and my brother who played once upon a time used Syvvaris as his elf (he named his character Nyvvaris on top of it).

~JS
Old December 13th, 2014, 07:14 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Several times in quick RPGs, I name characters after the Elvish Wizards and they have similar abilities. The main character, Ulglinesh had to reunite with other wizards. Very, very similar, but fun!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 08:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heh

Done it several times when playing and DMing. Makes life handy. I've had some rather creative uses to represent figures.

~Dysole, who thinks Arkmer is the guy who ends up being someone's figure every game
Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:24 PM

Re: Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Done it several times when playing and DMing. Makes life handy. I've had some rather creative uses to represent figures.

~Dysole, who thinks Arkmer is the guy who ends up being someone's figure every game
Of course, there has to be THAT guy who is an elvish wizard.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:

He has represented a gnome bard, a halfling sorcerer, and at least some other thing.

~Dysole, noting that the usual constant has been elf psion
Old December 23rd, 2014, 09:59 PM

Re: Honestly

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Quote:

He has represented a gnome bard, a halfling sorcerer, and at least some other thing.

~Dysole, noting that the usual constant has been elf psion
Arkmer, the catch all figure for representing your DnD character.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 09:25 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heck when I originally bought the RotV master set it was for the miniatures and the terrain to use in my rpg's, had no intention of actually playing the game. But eventually tried it, liked it and now love it.
Old January 24th, 2015, 02:35 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've used all of my undead and Utgar Kyries for my campaign. I also used every single D&D Scape figure and some others.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old January 24th, 2015, 03:49 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not a fan of D&D anymore (for the last 20-25 years) but I use Heroscape Zombies to form a Bloodbowl team. In fact that's how I got into this game.
So I don't want to but I can understand everyone else doing so.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 24th, 2015 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Mini's are Mini's no matter how small.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General