Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st, 2014, 12:51 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Shiftrex's Kitchen Table Customs (Update: Friar Tuck)

Hi guys, these are some customs I'm making for my kitchen table play with my siblings ^^ they are younger and really enjoy the game.

This first batch is centered around my favorite super nintendo game, Earthbound or some of you may know it as Mother 2. It's a roleplaying game themed off the US during the 1990's with psychic characters as the protagonists that use everyday items for weapons. These four characters are part of a team and are meant to work together as a group for a normal, 500 point game.

Earthbound Starter Pack: The Chosen Four
Spoiler Alert!

The second batch I'll be doing is also from Earthbound just because I think that the first few characters turned out good and I wanted to add some more things.

Wave 1: Familiar Friends
Spoiler Alert!

The next wave will be filled out with some iconic enemies from Earthbound.

Wave 2: Enemies Galore!

Spoiler Alert!

Other projects more geared towards Classic Heroscape:

JANDAR UNITS:

Robin Hood
GENERAL: Jandar
SPECIES: Human
UNIQUENESS: Unique Hero
CLASS: Archer
PERSONALITY: Valiant
SIZE/HEIGHT: Medium 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 9
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 3

Templar Training
Robin Hood's class is also considered to be Knight. Whenever Robin Hood becomes engaged with an enemy figure add one die to his Attack number and Defense number.

Woodsman
If Robin Hood ends his turn adjacent to an Evergreen Tree he will have no visible hit zones until you take another turn with him.

Work in progress card:

"Miniatures I'm considering/Miniatures that look really nice" for this:
http://www.miniaturenland.com/en/dar...cial/1483.html
http://www.miniaturenland.com/en/dar...sley/1185.html
http://www.miniaturenland.com/en/dar...sley/1528.html

Little John
Species: Human
CLASS: Warrior
PERSONALITY: Loyal/Valiant
SIZE:/HEIGHT: Medium 6

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 4

Even the Odds Special
Little John may move up to three spaces and then choose one small or medium figure adjacent to Little John. You may shove the figure by placing it on any empty space within two spaces of Little John. The shoved figure takes all leaving engagement hits and any fall damage. Little John must be able to move adjacent to an opponent's figure or be engaged with a figure in order to use Even the Odds Special.

Woodsman
If Little John ends his turn adjacent to an Evergreen Tree he will have no visible hit zones until you take another turn with him.

Work in Progress Card:

Miniature that I think works well for this if you cut the tip off the spear:
http://www.miniaturenland.com/en/dar...grrm/1274.html

Will Scarlet
Species: Human
CLASS: Warrior
PERSONALITY: Loyal/Valiant
SIZE:/HEIGHT: Medium 5

LIFE: 3
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 3

Expert Swordsman
After attacking, if you dealt one wound to an enemy figure this round or destroyed one figure you may choose another adjacent figure. If it is a squad figure then destroy it. If it is a unique hero then you may choose to automatically wound it or attack again. You may target the same figure with Expert Swordsman.

Woodsman
If Will Scarlet ends his turn adjacent to an Evergreen Tree he will have no visible hit zones until you take another turn with him.

Work in Progress Card.

Miniature that I think looks really cool for this:
http://www.miniaturenland.com/images/1033_1.jpg

Coming soon are-----
Possible Characters ROBIN HOOD:
Friar Tuck
Much the Miller's Son
Alan-a-Dale
Merry Men

Possible Characters EARTHBOUND:
StarMaster
Talah Rama
Teleporting Monkeys squad
Apple Kid
Mr. Saturn squad
Mani-Mani Statue
Happy Happyists (squad)

Last edited by Shiftrex; March 21st, 2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Tags; More Customs; Spelling Errors

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards