Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 19th, 2014, 11:07 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Return, Part 2

My third really short Fanfic, a continuation of the second one, hope you think it's cool!

Return, Part 2
By Marro_Warlord

My father has returned. He is back from the dead. What once was gone has now returned. If only this could fix all the problems I had...

There a 8 of us now, Me, Concan. My father Orm has joined us now. And there are also 2 squadrons of Sentinels, the first one comprised of Gordon, Safrons, and Helzon. While the second one consists of Darmker, Kidslarsh and Fryggy. What unifies us is our common goal to kill Nilfheim and his controller, Ne-Gok-Sa. We have traveled deep into the heart of the Thaelunk Tundra, Nilfheim's home, when we found my father. We must avenge Raelin and all the fallen Kyrie.

Now, all we have done is walk up endless miles of snow. Today, we begin our 5th day hiking the bitterly cold Tundra.

"So father, what happened in this long time?" I asked my father, Orm. There was a short silence, only interrupted by the crunch of snow beneath our boots.

"Well Concan," My father begins, gingerly avoiding deep patches of snow, "I woke up in a dank, dark, and smelly cave. I was trapped there with 5 great warriors, a grey hound who could cripple those just by looking at them, Su-Bak-Na, a Hivelord of the Marro who could enhance other's abilities, and a robotic soldier named Deathwalker 9000. Then there was my only friend there, a great dragon king named Charos."

"Sounds like a band of misfits," Gordon chuckled from behind me. I could hear giggles of enjoyment from my men.

"Get in line! No nonsense!" I barked, at my unruly comrades.

"Yes Concan!" They shouted back, as we began to trudge in unison through the layers of deep snow drifts. Hours pass, and still nothing of interest, until Darkmer decides to ask my father a question.

"Hey, Orm, what happened to those guys in the cave?" He asked, marching.

"What happened to your friend Nilfhiem." He mumbled bitterly, "We've got a job to do, so focus on marching."

"Oh crap, this is terrible!" Safrons cried out, interrupting my father, "Raknar was right. That Marro Warlord will dominate Valhalla!"

Suddenly, we all stopped to converse among ourselves.

"That's Impossible!"

"The Marro Warlord?"

"Can't be happening."

"Raknar was right?"

"Silence!" I order, "We can discuss later. Now we march." Even though we were marching, it still didn't reduce the noise. We just plodded along the heavy snow. I felt just like it. Depressed, like I had been steeped on. War is a great holy terror, and we were the soldiers, lining up, waiting to be slaughtered. Images of Raelin's death began to creep into my mind.

"No." I wispered to myself, "Stay calm Concan." I take a deep breath and continue walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have encountered another body. But, this one is dead, and dead men tell no tales. It started when we found the body lodged in an ice mountain, across the frozen peak. Upon closer examination, we saw there was a cave nearby. We could smell the faint odor of blood. The time against Nilfhiem had come. The time to end the deaths caused by Ne-Gok-Sa.

"Ready to enter?" I called to my Sentinels.

"Ready!" The replied.

"YARGH!" We screamed as we rushed into the cave.

THE END (Until Nilfhiem's cave fanfic!)

Feel free to leave feedback!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old November 20th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Return, Part 2

You know, now I feel really dumb for not connecting the Raknar story with mention of Ne-Gok-Sa to this tale of Nilfheim and the mindshackle thingy. Rats, my Symphonian training was supposed to catch stuff like this.

~TAF, eager to see more

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 20th, 2014, 01:03 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Return, Part 2

You're churning these out a bit too fast for me to keep up with the indexing.
Not that that's a bad thing.
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction