Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Arrow '14 REVIVAL- BC's Battlefields New 7/1, Feedback Wanted!

After seeing other 'scaper's maps here I was inspired to start a map thread of my own. I've only got one to put up now, I'll get more at a later time.

***I'm looking for critique on Midnight Frost, any comments would be highly appreciated!

New!
Midnight Frost
SotM, TJ, Tundra

PDf Download

Old Maps-
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 1st, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Black_Charos's maps-updated 6/23

I like it, I think it is to flat. Also, I think your lava-to-not-lava ratio is a bit off. There is only one route you can take without risking damage.
Old June 22nd, 2012, 09:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool map, I like seperated start zones. A problem I notice is that the smaller SZ section on each side has to go through lava or lava field. That really hurts low move squads like GGs or Zombies. Removing a molten lava and putting a rock tile would fix it.

The map is rather flat with no cover too (1 space tree rarely works). I would recommend adding the ruins and some elevations. I would be very scared to see range camping on the road with height.
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Here are the maps I submitted for the C3G map building contest-

(Downtown) Gotham City-
1 RotV, 2 Road, 2 Castle, 2 Marvel, 2-4 players, 800+ points

Note: I kinda screwed up the ladders on the VS file, just place them like normal .

Download

Iceberg Lounge-
2 Marvel, 2 Castle, 2 Tundra, 2-4 players, 800+ points, only unique heroes allowed.

Stalactites- When a figure starts to fly, leap, jump etc., that figure takes one wound.

Slippery ice, regular snow.

Download

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 23rd, 2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Titleless

Re: Black_Charos's maps-updated 7/10

My latest creation-

Ambush
1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (trees only)

Download

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 23rd, 2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Black_Charos's maps-new 7/11

Cool maps! I can certainly see you becoming one of those hidden cartographers.

Funny to see I helped you name one of your maps! It's that same one from your battle reports, right?
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Funny to see I helped you name one of your maps! It's that same one from your battle reports, right?
It is, actually . I also have the one I added today in my reports as well.
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:02 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Quote:

It is, actually . I also have the one I added today in my reports as well.
Yeah, from my first post in your battle report thread.

Quote:
Chazz has this one, with all those Stingers. Shurrak is just icing on the (red velvet) cake.
Old July 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Titleless

After seeing other people post maps combining SotM and BftU, I thought I'd try to make one myself (try not to laugh too hard )-

Misdirection
1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 FF, 1 TJ

Spoiler Alert!

Download

Thoughts?

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 23rd, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old July 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Black_Charos's maps-new 7/12

I am loving what I see here! Great stuff and enjoy mapmaking!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM

Re: Black_Charos's maps-new 7/12

Nice map! A little large and flat, IMO, but still awesome to see!
Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Titleless

Re: Black_Charos's maps-new 7/23!

All classic (non-marvel) maps are now in PDF form!

Also, I have a new battlefield to present today-

Northward Bound
Takes 1 RotV, 1 FF, 400-600 points

Download

Comments?

Last edited by Black_Charos; July 23rd, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios