Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:34 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

I should get it just to display it on a shelf. After a long day it could be quite the laughable piece.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:39 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I messaged the seller about it and he/she said that it was a manufacturing error. Hard to believe.
The figures aren't held by plastic. If you shake the box, the figures will move. Additionally, there are hexes in the bottom of that pack which had been stopped in the wave before. Long story short, they are lying through their teeth.
There were still hexes in the wave 7 unique packs, the wave 7 common packs were the first boosters without terrain included.

Not that that makes the listing any more legit.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 09:45 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=251696083190
Found this for any Mohican lovers looking for some that aren't 30 bucks.
Old November 4th, 2014, 06:20 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Too bad

Quote:
Still a good $20 shipping and all

Nice find though!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 4th, 2014, 01:27 PM

Re: Too bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Still a good $20 shipping and all

Nice find though!
It was 9 bucks including shipping when I posted it. Haha
Old November 9th, 2014, 10:35 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Deal of the day! Said no one ever.

No cards... No plastic... Wrong tiles... Wrong box... Impossible to get this... Save your money Heroscapers! (If some guy buys this, I feel bad for him )

Oops, rolled a 1.

Last edited by Marro_Warlord; November 10th, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old December 10th, 2014, 11:51 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Not sure if this set is complete but it doesn't show up on eBay easily.

Confrontation Rare Ram Army box for bid

Awesome Therian Army Set from same seller

If anyone sees a cheap Oni Army box under $100, please private message me.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old December 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Lo...33376551&rt=nc

Laglor, Ornak, Stingers, Heavy Gruts, Deathstalkers, Marvel Heroes, Glyphs and Blastatrons. For $65 plus $12.85 shipping!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 18th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post

Laglor, Ornak, Stingers, Heavy Gruts, Deathstalkers, Marvel Heroes, Glyphs and Blastatrons. For $65 plus $12.85 shipping!
Not bad, if all the figures are there. I couldn't pick out all the Heavy Gruts, but I could have missed some. Also, no cards.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 18th, 2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post

Not bad, if all the figures are there. I couldn't pick out all the Heavy Gruts, but I could have missed some. Also, no cards.
I checked, all squad members are there. 2 Squads of stingers. You have to choose another picture to see a close up of the heavies. Plus... He's got the dice! Sadly no bag . But, he also has the Shades!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 19th, 2014, 10:09 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Only see three Heavies. Only two Deathstalkers. Didn't look at the others.
Old December 19th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Only see three Heavies. Only two Deathstalkers. Didn't look at the others.
I think I see all 4 Heavies, but, yeah, only 2 Deathstalkers. I only see 2 of the Shades, too.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales