Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old April 14th, 2019, 07:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
I just needed confirmation cuz my friends didn’t understand
:LOL: OK. Tell your friend to

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:35 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

How do I put text as a spoiler?
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
How do I put text as a spoiler?
I put a bunch of forum codes I frequently use in this post.
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:28 PM

toothpickman is surprisingly tart

How can I search for maps that only have the sets I own? I've seen threads that had link to a software that did it, but that software isn't available anymore. Thanks for the help!
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Check out these map sites/downloads:
P.S. @toothpickman loving your BGG UMCR Reviews of Heroscape RotV, Heroscape Marvel, Magic AotP, and everything else. I subscribed and Quickbared the thread and have even been going back to read (sometimes skim) all your reviews - some classic ones and some ones I never knew existed - very thoughtful. Everyone on this site should read!
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, man. That is a great review. I don't know any other game that connects me to my childhood, playing with green army men. And you draw that line. Welcome, @toothpickman !

You discuss customs in your BGG post. You can always expand your collection of units with reference to the C3V/SoV collection, linked in my signature box. Those units have all been designed and tested to fit perfectly alongside your existing official goodies. Welcome aboard, stranger!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Justini Woo who?

Hi everyone, thanks for the add. My wife and I will be attending Gen con this year and have joined the unique swiss style tournament on friday at 10 am and I have a few questions. First off i have never played in a public tournament environment and am wondering if I am allowed to bring unique units from all the sets, like the d&d sets and rise of the valkryie etc. My wife and I am pretty excited to attend our first gen con and are stoked to see that heroscape is still alive haha. We are packing our armies a long way and just want to get it right the first time, as we wont have access to more units later if something wasnt allowed to enter. Thanks in advance.
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome aboard, Justini! All the official content is fair game. Including the sets you mention. You’ll have a great time, I’m sure of it. This is a great group of gamers.

= =
Old May 21st, 2019, 12:26 AM

Justini Woo who?

Ok thanks i just have one more question about the Uncommon unique we are allowed to bring, is that just any uncommon as I am not seeing any "uncommon uniques" on my cards i have. e.g. is the frost giant a legal selection for the unique tourney?
Old May 21st, 2019, 01:12 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Uncommon Heroes count as Unique Heroes, so yes the Frost Giant should be legal unless the tournement explicity states that Uncommons may not be used.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 21st, 2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Typo
Old May 21st, 2019, 08:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

It doesn’t look like there’s a restriction on uncommons for that event, so they’re ok.

= =
Old May 21st, 2019, 03:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Justini!

If you scroll down the forums, there's a forum called Events, with a subforum called GenCon. You'll find a thread that's specifically about this year's events, and you can get answers directly from the event organizers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's