Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 1st, 2017, 02:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora) II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I was talked out of doing Zatanna this early in favor of keeping her for a future release instead of cramming everything into 1 release. I'm not against getting her and the spells done after Ares, if that sentiment has changed. However, Ares has stalled out a bit playtesting wise so I'm not sure of the timeliness there.
Personally I have been operating with the mindset that once the new Spells release happens their won't be much apatite for another MD focused booster any time soon. New MD figures and spells will then most likely come from the public design thread. I thought we delayed the release in part to make it a bigger splash. So get in what you want included now unless you are okay with sitting on an unreleased design for a few years. You might be able to sneak a MD figure into a differently themed booster if you want to gamble on that.
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post

*edit* Also Daimon is Marvel too. So it is currently looking like a 5 figure wave of all Marvel spell casters to go along with the spell rules and at least 11 spells. Would like to get the number up to 18 (two sheets of 9 spells each when printing them out) if possible. It will depend on if Arkham revisits Zatanna II again or not as he had 3 or more Elemental spells he was working on for her.
Yeah, I know Daimon's Marvel, but from what Ronin was saying about him he isn't a villain, is what I meant - more of an Anti-Hero. Which means the wave will have 4 villains and an anti-hero (or four villains and two anti-heroes if Tornado gets Nemesis done for it ). That's honestly even more what I was talking about than it just being Marvel - there's a massive dominance of evil here, with no real magical heroes.

Quote:
Quote:
I was talked out of doing Zatanna this early in favor of keeping her for a future release instead of cramming everything into 1 release. I'm not against getting her and the spells done after Ares, if that sentiment has changed. However, Ares has stalled out a bit playtesting wise so I'm not sure of the timeliness there.
Personally I have been operating with the mindset that once the new Spells release happens their won't be much apatite for another MD focused booster any time soon. New MD figures and spells will then most likely come from the public design thread. I thought we delayed the release in part to make it a bigger splash. So get in what you want included now unless you are okay with sitting on an unreleased design for a few years. You might be able to sneak a MD figure into a differently themed booster if you want to gamble on that.
I'd be inclined to agree here - anyone has anything magical they want to get in, get it in as quickly as possible.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Gotcha. We talked about doing a Dr. Strange II a few times as well but I'm not sure if I'm the one to take that on. It seems as though others are a little more passionate about the character than me and I'd prefer one of them run the design.
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Arkham wasn't talking specifically about another Magic release. Zatana was, I believe, going to fit into a DC related release.

Also back on track...

You know I like this design so not much need to rehash what we've discussed. However I do agree with Johnny on the Charmed power. The limit to the Bodyguard is needed but I don't think the Charmed power needs to be that exclusive. She's charmed no SS figures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here is a larger more vertically aligned version of one of the images you have...

And here is a very Charmed inspired image.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is Magical Defense intended to work with Bodyguard so that the Bodyguard will only take 1 wound if the attacker does not have Magical Defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Is Magical Defense intended to work with Bodyguard so that the Bodyguard will only take 1 wound if the attacker does not have Magical Defense?
Yes that is the idea I am working from here. If it proves too powerful we can adjust that accordingly. Since she and Executioner have been working in tandem as a team for a while I think it makes sense that she would extend her magical defensive powers to also help protect her bodyguard when they are standing adj. to each other. So at first I'd like to try it out that way and tone it down if needed. I'm curious to see how easy it will be to keep her and her bodyguard adj. to each other while remaining an effective fighting force when the bonding isn't automatic and the bodyguard has a base attack of 1. I suspect the Bodyguard will often end up not adj. to her, plus you can always just attack the Bodyguard instead of her and avoid the MD power.
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:03 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I believe this is a little bit more clear about the intent:

Quote:
BEAUTY AND THE BRAWN
At the start of the game choose a Unique Hero you control with the Super Strength Special Power and a Range of 1 to be Enchantress's Bodyguard. If her Bodyguard is adjacent to Enchantress when she is attacked, place any wounds she would receive on the card of her Bodyguard instead.

Quote:
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Cool. I believe this is a little bit more clear about the intent:

Quote:
BEAUTY AND THE BRAWN
At the start of the game choose a Unique Hero you control with the Super Strength Special Power and a Range of 1 to be Enchantress's Bodyguard. If her Bodyguard is adjacent to Enchantress when she is attacked, place any wounds she would receive on the card of her Bodyguard instead.
Only question I have here would be is it clear in only works vs. attack/defense rolls. I still want special powers (ie. d20 rolls for autowounds) to be a viable strategy to avoid the Bodyguard and hit her directly.
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:12 PM

Special powers are not attacks. You can always add "with a normal or special attack" for additional clarification if you like.

Quote:
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds good then.
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Arkham wasn't talking specifically about another Magic release. Zatana was, I believe, going to fit into a DC related release.
Ahh, yes I now recall the talk about Zattanna being in a future JL booster. Thought it was a bad idea then and still think it is a bad idea now but I won't force the issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library