Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 17th, 2006, 10:50 AM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Heroscape Conquest

Fellow heroscapers are you tired of playing the same old scenarios than try heroscape conquest.Heroscape Conquest is kinda like risk whre you try to conquer the whole Earth only now you try to conquer Vallahalla. There is a short and a long version. Instead of just rolling dice to conquer land you have to fight over it. I will start posting rules soon like money and weather. If any one thinks that anything should be changed post it or send it to me here or at Heroscape07@hotmail.com
Old June 17th, 2006, 08:39 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
I will need to make a map on paint to show it so this should be done next weekend maybe earlier but don't count on it.
Old June 18th, 2006, 03:23 AM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
cool idea, like a heroscape campaign. i have rules i'v made for a campaign here.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...r=asc&start=10

if there confusing just give me a message

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions