Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 29th, 2012, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hawkmen of Thanagar

OM 1 & 2 should be on the Hawkmen (which you should have x3 of) so that you can move 4 of them up into a better position, while Hawkgirl should be moved via bonding. OM 3, have Hawkgirl swoop someone, most times 2 attacks of 6 will be a better option then the 1 attack of 8.

R2 OM 1 should be back on the Hawkmen unless you failed to score a wound and the Hawkmen already allowed Hawkgirl to disengage. Don't rely on failing to cause a wound to break the hero free from engagement so keep rotating the OMs between the Heroes & the Hawkmen. 2 attacks of 5 is quite good on it's own, setting up the swoop attack is a nice bonus. Also always maximize the swoop attack, going after a new target 4+ spaces away before the same target that is less then 4 spaces away.

When no targets are in range to attack, move more Hawkmen up from the rear rather then charging forward to get shot down. That is unless your opponent has a long range (7+) figure that is picking your guys off. Then the movement bonding + an OM on the hero should get your hero next to them pretty quickly.

My favorite 1000 point Hawk army is Hawkgirl (225) + Hawkman (225) + Hawkmen x3 (300) + Flash (250). Since the Hawks like to keep somewhat close together, Flash is good at running off on his own to deal with lynchpin or sniper units.
Old September 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bats and Yoda both give great advice. The only other thing I can think of to add is if your playing with KB, and that is to be careful not to KB the opponents figure out of range for your second attacks, from a Swoop or from the Thanagar. If ya can, force your opponent to play on your half of the field. rotate those OM's, and Swoop, Hawkstrike for the win, even if it means taking a L-E-A.

C3G team building links.
Old August 1st, 2019, 01:16 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys, been playing again as of late and I'm making sure we did this right. By the rules, once a Thangarian Hero misses an attack, the Hawkmen get to take a turn. So if you fielded 5x Hawkmen and Hawkgirl missed an attack, you now get to take 10 turns? This seems like a lot of potential attacks.
We happened to be playing them against Drax (I) so him having a high defence made this Hawkmen power seem really broken. If I understand it right, there is nothing stopping you from getting all those attack, correct?

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 1st, 2019, 01:32 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Just one squad! Any sort of bind power refers to only one squad unless itís stated. So definitely not broken!
Old August 1st, 2019, 08:45 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Commons all share the same card. When it says "you may take a turn with the Hawkmen of Thanagar" it means with the card and when the card is activated (same as when you reveal a numbered Order Marker on it) you activate one squad of it.

It's not like Uncommons where they each have their own card with an individual version of the power that would trigger and stack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library