Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 14th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Two-Face (II) (Vote for On Deck)

For what it's worth, I'm also absolutely awful at coin flipping. Thankfully, it's my only weakness.

Yea
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 15th, 2016, 02:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

What are the cards colours based on?

The colours for the cards should be based on the costume of the mini figure used.

Is there more to the comic picture? I don't like how his head is obstructed.
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just had a thought - couldn't we use the original Two-Face's template? Or something similar? The split colours on the card are perfect.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:58 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
What are the cards colours based on?

The colours for the cards should be based on the costume of the mini figure used.

Is there more to the comic picture? I don't like how his head is obstructed.
Card colors were taken from Two-Face's mini. The border was from his face/hand. The Grey is from his coin/gun. I chose colors that fit well with both the figure and the comic art, as well as the figure background.

If you look in the 3rd post, the comic art is up against the border on the top, so adjusting it down isn't possible. Adjusting it right, would eliminate the gun and the coin. I tried to make sure all elements were shown in the picture.

Once again, I spent way longer than I should have, looking for art for this. Easily a couple of hours or more over several occasions. He doesn't have a whole lot of options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Just had a thought - couldn't we use the original Two-Face's template? Or something similar? The split colours on the card are perfect.
I could have re-created a split border, and I did just to see how it would look, but I found this color scheme to be much more appealing given the art, the mini, and the mini background. A straight Black/White split just didn't look aesthetically appealing.
Old November 15th, 2016, 02:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here is a gun and coin image I found at good resolution.

There is plenty with a gun and plenty with a coin but not much with both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 15th, 2016, 02:26 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

I was also shooting for art that was a bit more modern. That art also may not work, the top of the image being so close to his head, him being so close to the right border, and "Two-Face" written on it, may propose some issues. I can certainly try though.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I was also shooting for art that was a bit more modern. That art also may not work, the top of the image being so close to his head, him being so close to the right border, and "Two-Face" written on it, may propose some issues. I can certainly try though.
Two-face wording should be an easy clone out and cloning the building taller to get more height shouldn't be too hard and I've had to do that before to get clearance so just letting you know that was an option and allowed. However, I wasn't pushing for a change just backing your claim that art of that particular look was scarce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:02 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Do my designs have Hero repellent or something? @Tornado
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Here are a couple more images I found, I'm sure you've seen some of them since you already looked around but I figured I would show you them. Admittingly, I do like the card art in the OP.
Spoiler Alert!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 15th, 2016, 09:47 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Alright, I sent the updated ones to japes. I photoshopped the comic art in the OP to allow his head to not get cutoff.
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Do my designs have Hero repellent or something? @Tornado
With this one at least, it's probably all the discussion going on. I know anytime I get tagged in a thread for a vote but there's something still being worked out, it's easy to forget there's a vote and just comment on the discussion. Also, sometimes I'll hold off on a vote until an issue is resolved. Right now, for example. Everything looks good so far, but I'll wait until I see the updated card before voting.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library