Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 17th, 2015, 05:27 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Day-OH. Hordes 7/18

I wil be there. I sold most of my hordes, but if anyone can bring either 2 squads of stingers, 2-3 of squads of gruts, or maybe a whole army of your choice (the Kato, 3x Spearmen, 3x Riflemen sound sweet) for me to play, that would be great.
Old July 17th, 2015, 05:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I can bring in stingers.

I do need 2 squads of Grubs though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 17th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You got a squad of Horned Skull Brutes? I've got them proxied but it's always easier this way.

Er, not that my army contains any of those! :discreet:

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 17th, 2015, 08:44 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Bringing the
2 Grubs
H S Brutes
Xxxxxxs
An army for Lefton4ya. It'll be a surprise. Unless you want to pm me.

Dice roll at 11:30

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 18th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

What a beautiful day for the road.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 18th, 2015, 07:35 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Ooo

Thank you for all who came. 5 rounds. 9 players, so some got a Bye. Here is a quick list. I'll keep adding.

1st Lefton4ya -V. Warlord, 9xVipers & Marcu
2nd TheAverageFan -Zelrig, Greenscales, 4xStingers, Isamu
3rd Storm Shadow -Gilbert, 5xKOW, Eldgrim
4th Capt. Amazing -Atlaga, Concan, Protectors, 2xSentinels
5th FOJ -MBS, Marcu, Isamu, 3xRats, 5xStingers
6th Flameslayer -Nilfheim Jotun, Raelin, Isamu
7th JohnnyLama -Zelrig, Isamu, 5xZombies
8th Xiranc -SBN, TKN, 4xNagrubs
9th Wookie -Krug, 4xSwogs, 5xArrows, Raelin

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 19th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SORRY I had to cancel, the bye where my fault.
Congrats to Lefton4ya

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 19th, 2015, 11:55 AM
I could go

If nothing else, I did well at Jenga.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 19th, 2015, 03:12 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for all who came, graciously lost to me, and provided some great prizes. Especially thanks again to @WOOKIE for spending 3 hours setting up, providing a lot of costly prizes, and loaning me the Viper army which he probably is gonna win Gencon with unless someone else brings too.

Recap of matchups:
  • I had 9 squads of venocs, Venoc Warloard, and Marcu = 29 figures! 5 extra hexes were placed in the back of the start zone each game. I never ended up placing a turn marker on anything but vipers. Basically Frenzying won me the games.
  • Round 1 against @Johnnylama - Zelrig, Isamu, 5xZombies - This is the worst matchup possible for my army and this was the closest match and honestly JohnnyLama should have won. First, his luck was horrible. He Z-bombed my Venocs early on and could have killed 7 vipers in the start zone, but whiffed on 3 dice, then I came in for the kill on Zelrig. Early on I had a lot of frenzies and killed a zombie each attack, so an average of 4-5 zombies died each turn leaving him with about 7-8 left about 2/3 through the game. However late game, I did not get frenzies, so even if I killed 3 zombies each turn, he would kill 3 of my vipers on his turn and he have the same # of zombies. Basically unless I got frenzies I was toast. Ended on time and I won on points, but if we played out he probably would have won.
  • Round 2 against @Xiranc - SBN, TKN, 4xNagrubs - He came at me with TKN and, though he trample stomped 3 of my vipers, I swarmed him on height and then frenzied my way to get the rest of his army in about 20 min.
  • Round 3 against @flameslayer93 -Nilfheim Jotun, Raelin, Isamu - I got frenzy twice in a row on about turn 3 and with the move glyph my 11 move vipers were able to cross the entire map and kill Raelin in the start zone. Although Ice Shard killed 3 vipers a turn for 3 turns, the game was still over quick with those being his only 9 kills.
  • Round 4 against @StormShadow - Gilbert, 5xKOW, Eldgrim - This is the first time he played knights so didn't realize Eldgrim bonded so used the first couple turns on him, which was unfortunate because until the last round this was a close game, because he killed 2-3 of my vipers for every knight I killed. But then in the crucial last round, I got initiative and then frenzied twice in a row and had good luck on skulls, and then the game was over quick. If he had gotten initiative and I didn't frenzy, then he could have won. But luck is part of the game and I did get frenzy that game around the the 25% chance of it happening.
  • Round 5 against Capt. Amazing - Atlaga, Concan, Protectors, 2x Sentinels - He was the only 3-1 going into the final round which was interesting considering his army. Again, close for the first half of the game as I had difficulty getting past the Sentinel Defense, but then I started frenzying and getting more skills when it counted.

I did have a lot of fun as I don't remember the last time I went 5-0 in a tourney. @MegaSilver and @killercactus would be proud of me playing an winning with a viper army. If I was to go to gencon, I might sub 2 squads of vipers and Marcu for Krav Maga, but when else besides this squadscape format are you gonna be able to bring 9 squads of Vipers!

Picked up a D&D master set @StormShadow and @Father Of Julian brought, as well as Love Letters which @WOOKIE ended up teaching us and playing after the tourney. I am glad flameslayer93 enjoyed the 2x4 Jenga set.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 24th, 2015 at 05:50 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2015, 04:31 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm late to this party, but GO VIPERS!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events