Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Codex Public Announcements (Issue 7 out now!)

issue guys. The layout has really come together now.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:52 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
The layout has really come together now.

El T has really improved with compilation. Compared to the rest, Issue 7 is definitely my favorite, layout wise.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:58 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
The layout has really come together now.

El T has really improved with compilation. Compared to the rest, Issue 7 is definitely my favorite, layout wise.
Quote:
issue guys. The layout has really come together now.
Aw, shucks. Thanks, guys. @A3n , I had some help from this one guy a while back who really knows his stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
This is the first time I've read the Codex and its awesome

Reading something like this created by members makes me proud to belong to this site.
Glad to hear! If you want to catch up on the older Codices, we've got them all archived (Including the original Codices from years ago) here. Those old Codices have been really fun to read for me.
Old January 4th, 2015, 10:00 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Alright, I give up. Where can I download Codex #1 of the new series?

Edit: Disrgard. This is what I get for quick replying without reading the post right above mine.

Edit edit: Oh, yeah, and awesome job guys.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; January 6th, 2015 at 12:51 PM. Reason: fixed :duh: smiley
Old January 7th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for all the love, 'scapers! At the moment we're up to approximately 185 downloads, some from places like Australia, Jamaica, Denmark, Mexico, and more. It's so cool to see how many people from different places are a part of the Heroscape community.
Old January 7th, 2015, 04:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Of course Australia, you guys have always had my love.
Old January 7th, 2015, 04:37 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thank you for the long lasting support, A3n
Old January 7th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Right! One of our biggest proponents from the beginning.
Old March 1st, 2015, 06:38 PM
Bugger

Re: Codex Public Announcements (Issue 8 out now!)

Once again, we are happy to present the latest issue of the Codex!

Codex Volume 2 Issue 8

We have, among other things, an interview with the one and only @IAmBatman , a strategy review for SoV's Zombie Hulk, and the next installment of The Heart of Vengeance. We hope you all enjoy!

As always, we are super happy to hear from you. Give us a shout on Facebook; Twitter; or by PM to @El T , @Ninja Status , or @The Grim Reaper's Friend .
Old March 1st, 2015, 06:41 PM
...Something unique

Old March 1st, 2015, 07:33 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Swweeeeet!!!

Thank you again

H E R O S C A P E
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:56 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for keeping this going!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News