Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Great trade with Obdo! A little slow on communication, and he sent me a false card (which we'll work out) but otherwise, I acquired some figures I really wanted.
Spoiler Alert!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:02 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

WANTS: zelrig, 2 units of dwaves, 2 units of arrow gruts. 3 swog riders, multiple units of rats (maybe 4 if available)

HAVE: two complete sets of D1, SOTM, one unit of 4th mass and macdirk highlanders, marrow drones and sir hawthorn

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old July 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys! Some stuff is broken or incomplete as it is from an irresponsible scaper i got in a lot so check next to each item to see exactly what's up! I am trading off the shipment for the squads I need and the few heroes.

Wants are as follows:
Paypal cash
heroscape bases-low want only need a few
einar imperium x2
macdirk warriors x2
tagawa samurai archers x2
marro drones x1
sentinels of jandar x1
gorillinators x2
agent skahen
monks x2
master win chin
I'm probably forgetting a few, but looking to get multiples of all commons.

Haves for trade:
Q9- no card, figure is fine. Could give q10 card as proxy
Jotun with card, both fine
braxas x2 only one wing out of four lol and only one card
nifflem x2 no wings one card
Hatamato taro perfect condition, with card, two dice
Ornak x2 one perfect one a bit glued at legs, one card amongst them(in lacking condition) 5 utgar dice
laglor! one of his guns is loose, will likely fix that myself. No card, only two dice I believe.
5 ullar dice
5 jandar dice
Please note! NO flagbearers have their bags, previous owner dropped the ball there!
Theracus with card
Roughly two masters set worth of terrain, ROTV and SOTM it seems. With misc figures from it. A few snow pieces too. May not trade it but seeing what offers are out for it.
Some stingers and random master set stuff in multiples.

From my my own collection(meaning mint with cards) I have for trade two gladiatron squads, and perhaps a few blasts. Also have an unopened heroes of the moon tribe.

Lastly I probably wont send first after I was maliciously conned by VKS on here, but I can make exceptions with those I have dealt with in the past.

Last edited by chaoserver; July 14th, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old July 13th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, thats a rough. I dont have any spares, but for the units you say you need, is that how many you have, or that how many you need to complete the squad. (I am guessing the second)

About how much do you want for the land?? both or separate.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:27 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you misunderstand. I have a hearty collection, Almost at least one SET of everything. I want x2-4 of most things. What I am trading is mostly what I got from the irresponsible scaper, it was a bargain regardless of conditions so no complaints really.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:44 AM

-KTZ-XXleprecaunXX Woo who?

Hello, I have just completed many trades and have come close to the completion of my heroscape set. I am missing 3 small expansion, 1 large expansion, and 2 exclusives.
Want:
Spoiler Alert!

Have:
Spoiler Alert!

Trades: i_r_beej, cheakerdoodels, Jdet, VendettaUF, sir galahad, tcglkn, 'Scaper94, rommel1369, and Deathinc

Last edited by -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX; July 14th, 2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: forgot to add fb
Old July 14th, 2010, 08:13 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have:
Einar Imperium (small initials on bottom of card)
Empress Kiova (small initials on bottom of card)
Marrden Hounds
Gorillanators
Deepwyrm Drow
Tagawa Samurai Archers (small initials on bottom of card)
Sir Denrick

Want:
Zelrig
Zetacron
Zombies of Morindan x2
Ornak (complete set, doesn't have to be in box)
Tagawa Samurai
Heavy Gruts x2
Old July 14th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Grand Moff Venom is a great trader! The items made it here quickly and in great shape. Thanks again!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:16 PM

darthlurker has disabled reputation

I'm looking for Aquilla's Alliance.

I have Ornak and Gilbert (complete with cards, dice, bags, etc).

Those are probably the most "desirable" things I have to trade. I also have lots of extra figures (mainly from master sets), terrain, bits, etc.

If you have Aquilla's Alliance and want to trade, sent me a pm or an email at darthlurker at hotmail.com. Put Heroscapers in the title in case it goes to my spam box.

(Also, I'm looking to play with these figures, not collect, so they don't need to be in a box. However, I would like them to be in decent shape with original cards. Thanks.)

Matt
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:41 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have:
Version 1 RotV water, all 21 pieces

Wants:
RotV figures
Wave 1 ecept the hero pack
Waves 2-8
Wave 10 except the pack with the Elite Onyx Vipers
Ticalla Jungle expansion
Thaelenk Tundra
RttFF expansion
Volcaran Wasteland expansion
Orm's Return
Raknar's Vision
Aquilla's Alliance
Crest of the Valkyrie
Old July 14th, 2010, 06:32 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation
i's got these cheeseburgers man

HAVE to trade: two complete sets of D1 (the first dungeons and dragons set if u dnt know), 4th mass, macdirk highlanders, nerak the glacian swog rider, marrow drones, anubian wolves, sir hawthorn, volcannic wasteland.

WANT: axegrinders X2, arrow gruts X2, swog rider X3, deathreavers X?

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old July 15th, 2010, 02:59 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Great trade with Bobofdeath's Dad! His items arrived promptly and in good condition. Thanks again!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online