Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 21st, 2007, 09:39 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Saga

I picked this up from one of the Tanga auctions. I have so far only gotten a couple of plays in with my wife. I found it to be pretty fun, but I think it might be a little more fun with 3 or 4. Anyone played it?
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:11 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Another game on my shelf that I haven't played yet.
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:19 PM

Dreaded Gazebo has disabled reputation
Re: Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I picked this up from one of the Tanga auctions. I have so far only gotten a couple of plays in with my wife. I found it to be pretty fun, but I think it might be a little more fun with 3 or 4. Anyone played it?
Also got it from Tanga and also have only tried it 2 players. It was interesting, moreso than I expected given the lack of interest in it at BGG. It does seem like it's be more fun with more. I can see where it might wear thin after repeated plays, though, as the game will probably escalate in roughly the same manner every time. Sure there's some room to mess around with the order you play your cards in but there's only one path to victory.

I also thought that the scoring at the start of each round was far too fiddly, especially since they just don't give you enough money so you're constantly changing in. Scoring seemed to take as long - if not longer - than the turn itself!

Not sure I'd recommend people run out to find it but if you need an extra $10 or so to get you free shipping for an online order it might be a good one to toss on the list. Certainly cheap enough that you should be able to get your money's worth after only a handful of plays.
Old March 21st, 2007, 10:38 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I agree with the fiddly scoring. I think that having the two sides for the kindoms gives it some decent replayability, because you can mix and match them to make the game a little different each time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games