Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old May 9th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FAQs moved over

StarSlayer had the Heroscape FAQs in a word file. So I have entered them all into the FAQ here.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Way to go StarSlayer and Truth!

Newb.
Old May 9th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
Thanks you so much for that StarSlayer.
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:47 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Glad I was able to make some type of contribution to the site.

Now if I ever get off my duff and finish my rule book...
Old May 10th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
i also had a copy of the old FAQ up to the Dund question.

the answer to the Agent Carr / MajorX17 question is interesting. i like the "for instance" when comparing it to the old "water bridge using friendlies" idea.
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
I was reading through the FAQ and found what seems to be a typo

Quote:
Double-Space figures have to stop when their leading edge enters a space with a hex, but they can't stop with their base on two different elevation levels.
This should read Glyph not hex
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:20 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Yay. The FAQ is very helpful and I am glad it is back.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's